What can ZPF Theory achieve in terms of Cosmology?

Old May 13th 07, 01:39 AM posted to uk.sci.astronomy
Zordan

Default What can ZPF Theory achieve in terms of Cosmology?

Can anyone please tell me how the calculated results from the link below
might be wrong (if at all)? .... It relates to the Hubble Constant & CMBR
Temperature.

I'd like someone to tell me, not just that they're wrong if they are, but
why they're wrong & how it is that the approach achieves such precise
experimentally validated results.

http://www.deltagroupengineering.com/Docs/Cosmos.pdf

Cheers

New 'terms' :-) Brian Gaff Space Shuttle 6 July 18th 06 04:36 AM
Cosmology and String Theory Jo Misc 6 June 29th 06 08:39 PM
Hayabusa's Ion Engines Achieve 20,000 Hours of Operation [email protected] News 0 December 30th 04 10:07 PM
Hayabusa's Ion Engines Achieve 20,000 Hours of Operation [email protected] Astronomy Misc 0 December 30th 04 09:05 PM
24 Solar Terms [email protected] Astronomy Misc 0 November 5th 04 03:43 AM