ATT European Astronomy Show in Essen Germany

Old May 8th 07, 08:53 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy
Andy G

Default ATT European Astronomy Show in Essen Germany

Hi all,

I've just returned from my second working visit to the ATT European
Astronomy Show in Essen Germany.

The show is approximately 4 times the size of Astrofest in London and many
bargains and new products to be had.

We are thinking of running a trip next year where by UK amateurs can come
along and see what the show is about for themselves whilst we work. I can
assure you it is worth the trip.

Would anyone here be interested in coming with us in 2008?

Cheers

Andy

Old May 12th 07, 04:13 AM posted to uk.sci.astronomy,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika[_1_]

Andy G wrote in message ...
Hi all,

I've just returned from my second working visit to the ATT European
Astronomy Show in Essen Germany.

The show is approximately 4 times the size of Astrofest in London and many
bargains and new products to be had.

We are thinking of running a trip next year where by UK amateurs can come
along and see what the show is about for themselves whilst we work. I can
assure you it is worth the trip.

Would anyone here be interested in coming with us in 2008?

You are too thoughtful!!

mk5000

"we were filming the real locations, the real restaurants where he ate and
the real hotel he went to. At first, I was a little nervous, but when you
get there, you realize they're just normal places, like anywhere
else."--michael winterbottom