Summer in Gresham

Old September 12th 17, 08:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Default Summer in Gresham

"Herbert Glazier" who is
http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig wrote
that "Bert was almost done with Poka the Hontis of the
Girl from Afghanistan, and now Bert says that Indian girl
are harder to get right. I did her Poka her in light brown.
Not all that good. This is why I love my van", wherein I ****
into a bucket, but now I am typing this at the Senior Center.
Old September 12th 17, 09:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Tuesday, September 12, 2017 at 12:38:39 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Indian girl harder to get right.I did her in light brown.Not all that good.Hot even at night.Drove down to Huntington Beach to sleep over night.This is why I love my van.No rain,and typing this at the Senior Center.Its cool.. Trebert

Getting cooler now here in Gresham. Currently 79F as of 1:15 PM. Clear sky. Wind west at 5 mph. Humidity 39%.

I checked with our class president, Mike, who is a cousin to the woman Margaret I spoke with at the reunion. Make said she is definitely dead, and she did die in 1985 from complications of diabetes. So who did I talk with? Ghost? Imposter? Medium? If it were anyone else, I don't know how she would be so familiar with my friendship with Billy back in the late 50s! And how would anybody else so quickly have recognized me? Actually she looked not so much as I remembered her, or like her picture in my yearbook, with the exception of her being tall, but like I remember her mother looking back when I was a boy. The resemblance was clearly there. I will continue to look into this matter further. Last night it drove me to drinking some strong beer!

Double-A

Old September 14th 17, 10:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Currently a comfortable 71F as of 2:30 PM here in Gresham. Wind out of the west at 5 mph. Humidity 39%. Those wild fires are still burning, but not coming this way. The forecast has the rainy season beginning this coming Sunday, so maybe they will be snuffed out then.

Turned out that woman I talked to at the multi class reunion who I thought might have been a ghost was another sister of that family that I had forgotten about, and who is still quite alive.

Had a nice lunch with Kim yesterday. That China Garden Buffet restaurant is running on a skeleton crew. I think they might not be in business much longer. I hope that our staying all afternoons and eating excessive amounts of food at the all you can eat buffet is not the cause. But we always take advantage where we can.

Double-A

Old September 16th 17, 12:26 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Smoke is back in the air since last evening. Now 76F here in Gresham as of 4:15 PM. Wind northwest at 3 mph. Humidity 25%. Wind is expected to shift to the east, but it hasn't yet at ground level, but it must be coming from that direction at a higher level to be bringing in all this smoke! On Sunday the rain is predicted to begin. I have stocked up on umbrellas. Now I need some new shoes that don't leak.

Went downtown Portland this morning to pick up a pack of the new TriMet bus schedules. It was hard to get to their office because of some kind of food and wine tasting festival there in Pioneer Square. Lots of cops at the entrances, but the were helpful. It may seem rather retro to be using paper schedules to find bus times, but Viva La Tradition!

Double-A

Old September 16th 17, 08:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

The smoke in the air is very thick today, and it smells very smokey! The Sun is just a bright spot in the smoke! The salmon Indian didn't make it to the Farmers' Market today because there are still difficulties in traveling through the Columbia Gorge.

Only 68F here as of 12:30 PM. Wind is supposedly east at 10 mph, but I couldn't feel a wind here in Gresham. Only evidence of an east wind is all the smoke that has blown in! Humidity is 38%. Rain is expected tomorrow, and it should last through the week. This could be the last day of summer weather.

Double-A

Old September 17th 17, 04:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Double-A" wrote in message

The smoke in the air is very thick today, and it smells very smokey! The
Sun is just a bright spot in the smoke! The salmon Indian didn't make it to
the Farmers' Market today because there are still difficulties in traveling
through the Columbia Gorge.

Only 68F here as of 12:30 PM. Wind is supposedly east at 10 mph, but I
couldn't feel a wind here in Gresham. Only evidence of an east wind is all
the smoke that has blown in! Humidity is 38%. Rain is expected tomorrow,
and it should last through the week. This could be the last day of summer
weather.

Double-A

*** time to bubble wrap your Kenmore shipping box abode for the
winter ...

Old September 17th 17, 06:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Hägar" wrote in message
news
"Double-A" wrote in message

The smoke in the air is very thick today, and it smells very smokey! The
Sun is just a bright spot in the smoke! The salmon Indian didn't make it to
the Farmers' Market today because there are still difficulties in traveling
through the Columbia Gorge.

Only 68F here as of 12:30 PM. Wind is supposedly east at 10 mph, but I
couldn't feel a wind here in Gresham. Only evidence of an east wind is all
the smoke that has blown in! Humidity is 38%. Rain is expected tomorrow,
and it should last through the week. This could be the last day of summer
weather.

Double-A

*** time to bubble wrap your Kenmore shipping box abode for the
winter ...

*** Usually Hags is out vroom, vroom, mother****ing on these nice weekend
days, but his main squeeze, Dolly the Ewe, told he he couldn't go until he
leveled the trailer and greeted his new neighbors - the Hiney brothers - Big
Red, Thor and Harry. The brothers Hiney are already making moves on Hag's
sisters, Clitoria, Gonorreah, and Chlamydia.

Old September 17th 17, 09:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, September 17, 2017 at 10:09:58 AM UTC-7, Notroll2016 wrote:
"Hägar" wrote in message
news
"Double-A" wrote in message

[...]

He had better waterproof it soon so that when winter rains cause the lagoon to rise, he won't have turds floating through his living room!

A cool 66F as of 1:15 PM here in Gresham. Wind southerly at 12 mph. Humidity 50%. Smoke has cleared. Waiting for the rain expected this afternoon.

Ordered a book on DB2 through Amazon yesterday. I need to brush up on that..

Double-A

Old September 19th 17, 09:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Scattered showers here in Gresham. Brisk SW wind at 13 mph. Humidity 72%. The temp here at 1:30 PM is only 59F.

Mt. Hood has received its first snowfall of the year, and summer isn't even over! I put on my coat for the first time today since summer started.

Double-A

Old September 19th 17, 11:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, June 17, 2017 at 1:32:21 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Summer is just a few days away. Currently a Freudian 69F here as of 1:30 PM PDT. A warm and gentle westerly wind at 6 mph. The rain has stopped, but still cloudy. Typical June weather in Oregon.

I see they have finally removed the library pay phone. I assure you, this is one pay phone I did not abuse. The sign said "No Incoming Calls", so I took no incoming calls.

Farmer's market today outside.

Double-A

Mt Baldy I predict will not have snow this year.Now that global warming is in man made snow is a must.TreBert