Super-Nova

Old August 2nd 04, 11:42 PM
Michaelo

Default Super-Nova

One upon time, very very far ago, and very very far from here
has exploded a start.

--Michaelo Olsen
Old August 3rd 04, 01:08 AM
Davoud

Michaelo:
One upon time, very very far ago, and very very far from here
has exploded a start.

And they say there was only one Einstein!

Davoud

--
usenet *at* davidillig dawt com
Old August 3rd 04, 01:35 AM
Sam Wormley

Michaelo wrote:

One upon time, very very far ago, and very very far from here
has exploded a start.

--Michaelo Olsen

I think if an exploding/imploding star (supernova) and more
of a finish than a start.
Old August 3rd 04, 02:12 AM
Sam Wormley

Sam Wormley wrote:

Michaelo wrote:

One upon time, very very far ago, and very very far from here
has exploded a start.

--Michaelo Olsen

I think if an exploding/imploding star (supernova) and more
of a finish than a start.

Come of fingers.....

I think of an exploding/imploding star (supernova) as more
of a finish than a start.
Old August 3rd 04, 02:16 AM
Edward

"Sam Wormley" wrote in message

Come of fingers.....

Wanna try once more?

;^)

Old August 3rd 04, 03:38 AM
David Bishop

How about
"A long time ago in a galaxy far far away"?

http://www.supernovae.net/snimages/

Edward wrote:

"Sam Wormley" wrote in message

Come of fingers.....

Wanna try once more?

;^)

--
NAME: David W. Bishop INTERNET:

Old August 3rd 04, 01:50 PM
Davoud

I _think_ that Sam Wormley meant to write:
I think of an exploding/imploding star (supernova) [as] more
of a finish than a start.

I take the opposite view. Without supernovae and the heavy elements
that they produce we would not be here to discuss why massive stars
collapse and then explode. This, if I understand it at all, is akin to
the anthropic principle -- supernovae exist to give rise to beings who
can discuss supernovae.

Davoud

--
usenet *at* davidillig dawt com