Venus is alive and kicking our NASA's butt

Old October 31st 06, 11:19 AM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

Default Venus is alive and kicking our NASA's butt

"captain." wrote in message

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:df2de78dcbec150265f9cc497640057d.49644@mygate .mailgate.org...
BTW; If something works on behalf of other life existing/coexisting
upon the likes of those nifty Jupiter or Saturn moons, then why not
within our moon or especially that of surviving upon Venus?
-
Brad Guth

upon or within?

As I'd said before, that you're starting to bug me. However, as per
usual I've had to fix a couple of pesky words and a few dyslexic syntax
issues. Sorry about that.

Our salty moon and of it's more than somewhat lethal surface environment
is perhaps even doable if such other life had originally been residing
as sequestered within the 262 km thick layer of salty ice, or having
since migrated sufficiently deep within hollow rilles or perhaps within
geode pockets where there's still some degree of a brine or other
mineral/chemical substance containing h2o. Life as we know it (spores,
microbes and larger) doesn't actually require direct sunlight, and
sufficiently intelligent life can simply devise whatever artificial
light that a given situation demands (proper evolution and/or
intelligent design gives life bioluminance capability and if need be
better eyes that are 100 fold more sensitive, plus others as having far
greater spectrum capability than us humans).

I'll also contribute that the science of observationology and those
regular laws of physics go hand and hand, whereas such there's all sorts
of viable possibilities that are currently available on behalf of those
rationally deductive interpretations of what's to be seen on behalf of
that rather nearby other planet having accommodated such Venusian and/or
ET life, as to having been existing/coexisting upon Venus in spite of
their extremely buoyant and toasty environment that offers so freaking
much spare/renewable energy to all but the most heathen species of
village idiots.

Venus is without question humanly hot because of the relatively newish
planetology of it's geothermally active environment, but it's not
actually the least bit insurmountably too hot or even too nasty as for
intelligent and/or of sufficiently evolved/adapted life to touch, nor as
having survived within that toasty environment for quite some time.
Perhaps that very same constructive analogy may even include us wussy
humans if we'd care to apply a little common sense worth of technology,
as based once again upon those pesky regular laws of physics.

As far as we know, the raw Venusian atmosphere isn't directly compatible
with our existing biological and/or physiological requirements of having
to accomplish whatever future expeditions of Venus while in the buff.
However, with some degree of co2--co/o2 via applied technology is about
all that it should take in order to improve upon those breathable
requirements on our behalf.

With energy, most everything under the sun becomes doable, and Venus
simply has way more than it's fair share of fully renewable/spare energy
than either of us can shake a bloody fist full of flaming sticks at, and
therefore little if any such energy for whatever processing and/or
accomplishing of whatever task need be imported from Earth. Isn't that
good news, or what?

At least for the task of accomplishing Venus, as such we don't have to
pack along those extra tonnes of nuclear reactors. In fact, with a
composite rigid airship, there's no actual good reason(s) as to set a
human hot foot on that deck.
-
Brad Guth

Old October 31st 06, 12:04 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy
TeaTime

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:188fefd58b4e9395063f023c5bf9362f.49644@mygate .mailgate.org...
"captain." wrote in message
> [...]

pesky words and dyslexic syntax issues snipped for brevity

At least for the task of accomplishing Venus, as such we don't have to
pack along those extra tonnes of nuclear reactors. In fact, with a
composite rigid airship, there's no actual good reason(s) as to set a
human hot foot on that deck.
-
Brad Guth

In 800 mph winds, I take it the drinks trolley won't be making the rounds
then. Hot damn. I hope I don't wind up sitting next to you, Guth - you
don't talk to me and it would make for a boring trip, (selective
observationology notwithstanding).

Old November 1st 06, 03:19 AM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
captain.

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:9f08b52cd8b4b55c69ff54d5854019d8.49644@mygate .mailgate.org...

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:df2de78dcbec150265f9cc497640057d.49644@mygate .mailgate.org...
BTW; If something works on behalf of other life existing/coexisting
upon the likes of those nifty Jupiter or Saturn moons, then why not
within our moon or especially that of surviving upon Venus?
-
Brad Guth

upon or within?

You're starting to bug me.

i didn't write the above question.

Old November 1st 06, 03:23 AM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
captain.

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:df2de78dcbec150265f9cc497640057d.49644@mygate .mailgate.org...
BTW; If something works on behalf of other life existing/coexisting
upon the likes of those nifty Jupiter or Saturn moons, then why not
within our moon or especially that of surviving upon Venus?
-
Brad Guth

upon or within?

As I'd said before, that you're starting to bug me. However, as per
usual I've had to fix a couple of pesky words and a few dyslexic syntax
issues. Sorry about that.

as i'd said before, i did not write the above question.

also, i don't care about your syntax or your word selection. you don't need
to worry about or fix it.

as for me bugging you, well, i only have one thing to say about that...

Old November 1st 06, 11:55 AM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

"captain." wrote in message

as i'd said before, i did not write the above question.

also, i don't care about your syntax or your word selection. you don't need
to worry about or fix it.

as for me bugging you, well, i only have one thing to say about that...

Being a silly boy again, arnt you. Avoiding anything moon or Venus by
way of keeping this as off topic as possible seems par for the status
quo or bust course.

In other words, you know of things that you're not about to share and
share alike. Is that why you have to use that silly Usenet code name of
"captain"?
-
Brad Guth

Old November 1st 06, 02:56 PM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

In spite of all the ongoing topic/author banishment and the obvious
assignment of "captain" to this one topic, it seems as though our
geothermally toasty Venus that gets itself so neaby every 19 months is
offering an environment of a somewhat rare planet, as such having rather
easily accommodated other intelligent life, whereas Earth with it's
somewhat recently obtained moon (since the last ice age) and as such
having subsequently accommodated our seasons and having contributed
extensively to our vast and salty oceans and a few other salt deposits,
is simply an environment that's chuck full of summarily dumbfounded
folks that are well past the point of no return, made so much more so
possible because of all our insurmountable bigotry, cultivated arrogance
and faith-based greed that'll knowingly put one of it's own kind on a
stick or having sent off the troops in order to mass exterminate
whomever (such as those relatively smart and nice Cathars).

Further proof that I'm right; Take to mentioning anything as to our
losing .05%/year of our magnetosphere, and of what that topic alone
represents to life as we know it, and lo and behold, all the supposed
intellectual lights within this anti-think-tank of a mostly naysay
Usenet go out. Is that what a mostly Jewish form of denial upon denial
is all about, or what?

The ongoing NASA/Apollo orchestrated lie is simply a little perpetrated
cold-war icing on the cake of disinformation that has to continually
utilize those conditional laws of physics, and of having to applying as
much infomercial-history and infomercial-science as they can manage to
hype and get away with.

However, even ESA's latest efforts of sharing their new and improved
truth about Venus or of anything related to our moon, or even that of
our moon's L1, isn't going to be an easy task when they and our NASA had
previously established so much other infomercial-science that was
entirely skewed and/or bogus about Venus and our moon.

Perhaps ESA's Venus EXPRESS is not nearly as alive as it should be,
especially since they're not about to be sharing squat worth of whatever
their PFS instrument is having to say. It could be called ESA's version
of sequestered or taboo/nondisclosure science, and I do believe it's
that simple.
-
Brad Guth

Old November 1st 06, 03:54 PM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
TeaTime

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:efbb944a7798e14a6ed3ee4f8a71d037.49644@mygate .mailgate.org...
In spite of all the ongoing topic/author banishment and the obvious
assignment of "captain" to this one topic,

snip

Fascinating, but can you offer us disbelieving Jews just one shred of
concrete evidence to support any single one of your incredible claims? Mere
paranoia and/or vivid imagination just won't cut the mustard with us lot,
Brad. Now come on; it's a perfectly reasonable request. You say we are all
avoiding the topic and burying our heads in the sand ... now I'm asking you
to show us something credible.

For starters, you now state as fact that our moon has only been around since
the last ice age. A possibility yes, but only one of many in scientific
terms. Proof?

You've suggested that NASA are withholding truth from us regarding
past/present alien occupation of Venus and the moon. Proof?

You claim we could use some sort of airship to cruise through the Venutian
atmosphere - assuming we can keep the interior cool enough to support our
wussy life, won't it also need submarine performance to navigate down to the
surface where CO2 at 92 atmospheres (a cubic yard of that gas weighs about
110 pounds at 900 Fahrenheit) will make it feel like travelling through a
thin soup having 15% the density of seawater? Answers?

I'm not 'banishing' the topic - I'm asking very reasonable questions. Your
turn ...

Old November 1st 06, 05:51 PM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
captain.

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:bf5d3a3f4de50bb9b493f554a804ba8f.49644@mygate .mailgate.org...
"captain." wrote in message

as i'd said before, i did not write the above question.

also, i don't care about your syntax or your word selection. you don't
need
to worry about or fix it.

as for me bugging you, well, i only have one thing to say about that...

Being a silly boy again, arnt you. Avoiding anything moon or Venus by
way of keeping this as off topic as possible seems par for the status
quo or bust course.

In other words, you know of things that you're not about to share and
share alike. Is that why you have to use that silly Usenet code name of
"captain"?
-
Brad Guth

i've already given my opinion about venus and the moon. do you want me to
start repeating myself?

Old November 1st 06, 08:52 PM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
D. Leet

"captain." wrote in message

as i'd said before, i did not write the above question.

also, i don't care about your syntax or your word selection. you don't
need
to worry about or fix it.

as for me bugging you, well, i only have one thing to say about that...

Being a silly boy again, arnt you. Avoiding anything moon or Venus by
way of keeping this as off topic as possible seems par for the status
quo or bust course.

In other words, you know of things that you're not about to share and
share alike. Is that why you have to use that silly Usenet code name of
"captain"?
-
Brad Guth

i've already given my opinion about venus and the moon. do you want me to
start repeating myself?

You've been repeating yourself for quite some time now.

LOL, LOL, LOL,
LOL, LOL, LOL,
LOL, LOL, LOL,
LOL, LOL, LOL,