Venus is alive and kicking our NASA's butt

Old November 19th 06, 09:37 PM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

Default Venus is alive and kicking our NASA's butt

"lechergod" wrote in message
ups.com

you are really moron !
look at all the millions posts I have written, and you can see that I
am better than you !

Lots of folks (good and bad) are better off than myself, so why are you
being so gosh darn difficult?

venus? read my webpage and you can discover the true meaning of venus.
both the planet and the greek goddess!
you are communists' dog !!!

Now that's a good one, whereas your "communists' dog" much be a truth
spewing dog.

can only be using libelling to seal others' mouth !!!!

I have lots, if not more than my fair share, of lose cannons. How about
yourself?

more such dogs are yelling, more is the propaganda to let others see
how badly their master communists are stabbed !!!!

I'll be certain to take that one into consideration the very next time
we perpetrate a cold-war and/or take to inventing those stealth WMD in
order to justify our collateral damage and carnage of the innocent.
-
Brad Guth

Old November 19th 06, 10:03 PM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
lechergod

that is the way of you communists' dogs' argument and making quarrels.
that is why such communists' dog as you show your intention to seal
dissenters' mouth with various excuse as shameful !!!!
die and go to hell !!!!!!!

Brad Guth wrote:
"lechergod" wrote in message
[...]

http://geocities.com/lechergod/predict.htm
owner of email
declared in
http://geocities.com/lechergod
that --- FALSE--- lechergod is using
that ******* falsifying "lechergod" had just presented his mother to
be ****ed by lechergod, but is not entitled to use such email.
he thinks people want to **** his old mother who is ****ed by him.
yuk.

Old November 19th 06, 11:33 PM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
lecherdog

lechergod wrote:
that is the way of you communists' dogs' argument and making quarrels.
that is why such communists' dog as you show your intention to seal
dissenters' mouth with various excuse as shameful !!!!
die and go to hell !!!!!!!

communist dog lecher dog telling lies and cheating again, yelling
slogans, making quarrels, distorting truth, seal dissenters' mouths
shamefully. go to hell and die, die, die.
hahahahahahahaha

Old November 21st 06, 07:54 PM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

"lecherdog" wrote in message
oups.com

communist dog lecher dog telling lies and cheating again, yelling
slogans, making quarrels, distorting truth, seal dissenters' mouths
shamefully. go to hell and die, die, die.
hahahahahahahaha

Impressive Usenet ****ology rant, on steroids none the less. Our
"lecherdog" knows how to go Usenet postal, and then some. I'm
impressed.

And explain to us again as to why you weren't onboard TWA flight 800, or
within either of those WTTs? (did you know something the rest of us
didn't?)
-
Brad Guth

Old November 21st 06, 09:00 PM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
lechergod

that is the way of communists' dogs' argument and making quarrels.
that is why such communists' dog show their intention to seal
dissenters' mouth with various excuse as shameful !!!!
die and go to hell !!!!!!!
why must i be on flight 800?
i am GOD i know everything !

Brad Guth wrote:
"lecherdog" wrote in message
oups.com

communist dog lecher dog telling lies and cheating again, yelling
slogans, making quarrels, distorting truth, seal dissenters' mouths
shamefully. go to hell and die, die, die.
hahahahahahahaha

Impressive Usenet ****ology rant, on steroids none the less. Our
"lecherdog" knows how to go Usenet postal, and then some. I'm
impressed.

And explain to us again as to why you weren't onboard TWA flight 800, or
within either of those WTTs? (did you know something the rest of us
didn't?)
-
Brad Guth

http://geocitis.com/lechergod/predic.htm
owner of email
declared in
http://geocitis.com/lechegod
be ****ed by anyone, but is not entitled to use such email.
he thinks people want to **** his old mother who is ****ed by him.

Old November 21st 06, 09:15 PM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

"lechergod" wrote in message
oups.com

why must i be on flight 800?
i am GOD i know everything !

Good Christ almighty on a big Old Testament worthy stick, as now we
know. Thanks much.
-
Brad Guth

Old November 21st 06, 11:55 PM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
lecherdog

lechergod wrote:
that is the way of communists' dogs' argument and making quarrels.
that is why such communists' dog show their intention to seal
dissenters' mouth with various excuse as shameful !!!!
die and go to hell !!!!!!!
why must i be on flight 800?

Why? because he said so, you idiot. don't you understand english? of
course not. you are a hong kong chaan. hong kong chaan has no value,
only telling lies and cheating, dirstorting truth, yelling slogans to
seal dissenters mouths, making quarrels.

i am GOD i know everything !

no, you are dog. a lecher dog, but still a dog. the worst kind of sex
crazed idiot potbelly pig.

Brad Guth wrote:
oups.com

Old November 22nd 06, 02:43 PM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
Brad Guth[_2_]

"lecherdog" wrote in message
ups.com

Why? because he said so, you idiot.

he? whom is "he"? (real names please)

don't you understand english? of course not.
you are a hong kong chaan. hong kong chaan has no value,
only telling lies and cheating, dirstorting truth, yelling slogans to
seal dissenters mouths, making quarrels.

Are you talking about "he" again? Is "he" GW Bush? (because that sounds
about right)

i am GOD i know everything !

no, you are dog. a lecher dog, but still a dog. the worst kind of sex
crazed idiot potbelly pig.

Now you're being a serious bigot against the "potbelly pig". Good
grief, get a fresh grip on your private parts.

Silly Old Testament spewing boy, Is that what your Third Reich did to
you, God?

Since you "know everything", got anything else that's per usual way
off-topic, God?
-
Brad Guth

Old November 22nd 06, 03:27 PM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
J.Venning[_1_]

"Brad Guth" wrote in message news:c45a86befd99dc79c34b0298ebf0b235.49644@mygate .mailgate.org...
(snip)
Since you "know everything", got anything else that's per usual way
off-topic, God?
Brad Guth

Don't you astronomers have better things to do than fuel trolls the likes of this one?
Talking about astronomy, I was exceedingly amused and impressed to see a group of amateur astronomers on the rim of the Grand Canyon at Flagstaff, Arizona, when I took my family for a visit there last year (I live and work in Hamlet's Kingdom). There they were, driving up in their pick-up trucks and setting their large home-made telescopes along the car park, and had a wonderful gathering. When passers-by came along, they would insist that the passers-by have a peek at the Heavens through their scopes: Jupiter was very clear that evening, and I saw for the first time in my life Jupiter and two of its moons through a telescope. I treasure moments like those, because one simply forgot the troubles and clashes the world over, when one experienced that sort of harmony and generosity shown by everyone.
J.
Old November 22nd 06, 03:31 PM posted to sci.space.policy,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy
lecherdog

Brad Guth wrote:
"lecherdog" wrote in message
ups.com

Why? because he said so, you idiot.

he?

Yes, he.

whom is "he"? (real names please)

Brad Guth.

don't you understand english? of course not.
you are a hong kong chaan. hong kong chaan has no value,
only telling lies and cheating, dirstorting truth, yelling slogans to
seal dissenters mouths, making quarrels.

Are you talking about "he" again?

Yes, I'm talking about "he" again.

Is "he" GW Bush? (because that sounds
about right)

George Bush and lecher dog. Both are nuts, and madmen.

i am GOD i know everything !

no, you are dog. a lecher dog, but still a dog. the worst kind of sex
crazed idiot potbelly pig.

Now you're being a serious bigot against the "potbelly pig". Good
grief, get a fresh grip on your private parts.

Yea, I'm trying to stuff lecher dog's own words through his mouth.

Silly Old Testament spewing boy,

Sorry. I don't read bible. Haven't you heard? Religion is a clutch
to the weak mind. Religion sells miracles and life after death. There
is no miracle, and there is no life after death.

Is that what your Third Reich did to
you,

Adolf Hitler may have the right idea. Why not have a super race? If
he had succeeded in exterminating the Jews, there wouldn't be a Middle
East problem today.

God?

There is no heaven, no hell, no soul, and of course, there is no god.

Since you "know everything", got anything else that's per usual way
off-topic, God?

see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.

-
Brad Guth