Newsgroup posting problems?

Old September 28th 03, 06:44 PM
Jon Berndt

Default Newsgroup posting problems?

Does anyone else notice recent posts not showing up on Google? There appear
to be posts in Google that are not showing up in my newsreader when I
retrieve messages from s.s.s. via my ISP news feed. Also, there appear to be
some posts from today and yesterday on Google that result in an error
message when trying to read the posts.

Strange.

Jon

Old September 28th 03, 11:36 PM
Ian Stirling

Jon Berndt wrote:
Does anyone else notice recent posts not showing up on Google? There appear
to be posts in Google that are not showing up in my newsreader when I
retrieve messages from s.s.s. via my ISP news feed. Also, there appear to be
some posts from today and yesterday on Google that result in an error
message when trying to read the posts.

Some ISPs have rather broken news-feeds.
Exact error message, and message-ids of messages iun question might be handy.

--
http://inquisitor.i.am/ | | Ian Stirling.
If God hadn't intended us to eat animals,
Old September 29th 03, 07:30 AM
Stuf4

From Ian Stirling:
Jon Berndt wrote:
Does anyone else notice recent posts not showing up on Google? There appear
to be posts in Google that are not showing up in my newsreader when I
retrieve messages from s.s.s. via my ISP news feed. Also, there appear to be
some posts from today and yesterday on Google that result in an error
message when trying to read the posts.

Some ISPs have rather broken news-feeds.
Exact error message, and message-ids of messages iun question might be handy.

There seems to have been a problem with GoogleGroups itself over the
past couple of days. Whatever it was, GoogleGroups is working well
for me now.

~ CT
Old September 29th 03, 09:04 AM
Alan Erskine

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
Did these posts come via Italy maybe? :-)

Brian

I don't get it (the joke).

--
Alan Erskine
alanerskine(at)optusnet.com.au

Iraq - America's new Vietnam?

Old September 30th 03, 01:57 PM
Paul Blay

"Alan Erskine" wrote ...
"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
Did these posts come via Italy maybe? :-)

Brian

I don't get it (the joke).

A. A country that has recently suffered a massive power cut.
Q. What is Italy?