New Hole In Moon

Old October 9th 09, 06:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Default New Hole In Moon

nightbat

Dud, no flash, salt dust detected, Officer Warhol thank
you for your report. Just another Nasa hole made in the Moon in hopes
of finding water. Prepare more millions for lunar impact assessment,
if just some water vapor can be found more pot hole bombs can be
launched and milked for larger budgets.

Well this time saul was right nothing happened, oh the humanity!

looking for space aqua,
the nightbat
Old October 9th 09, 07:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Oct 9, 10:30*am, "
wrote:
nightbat

* * * * * * Dud, no flash, salt dust detected, Officer Warhol thank
you for your report. Just another Nasa hole made in the Moon in hopes
of finding water. Prepare more millions for lunar impact assessment,
if just some water vapor can be found more pot hole bombs can be
launched and milked for larger budgets.

Well this time saul was right nothing happened, oh the humanity!

* * * * * * *looking for space aqua,
* * * * * * *the nightbat

Just serves to prove my assertion that the origins of the Moon are
different from the Earth's. There's no water on the Moon unless it
was deposited there in a crater by some crashing comet.

Double-A

Old October 9th 09, 07:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

On Oct 9, 8:30*pm, Double-A wrote:
On Oct 9, 10:30*am, "
wrote:

nightbat

* * * * * * Dud, no flash, salt dust detected, Officer Warhol thank
you for your report. Just another Nasa hole made in the Moon in hopes
of finding water. Prepare more millions for lunar impact assessment,
if just some water vapor can be found more pot hole bombs can be
launched and milked for larger budgets.

Well this time saul was right nothing happened, oh the humanity!

* * * * * * *looking for space aqua,
* * * * * * *the nightbat

Just serves to prove my assertion that the origins of the Moon are
different from the Earth's. *There's no water on the Moon unless it
was deposited there in a crater by some crashing comet.

Double-A

There ain't no water on the moon, and certainly not on the visible
side... Much too hot on that part of the moon... And let me Remember
that Space travel doesn't exist since we don't have the engines to do
so... Atomic Bombs and Space Travel, the lies of our 21th century...
The Fake Miracles of Science...

Old October 10th 09, 07:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Oct 9, 10:30*am, "
wrote:
nightbat

* * * * * * Dud, no flash, salt dust detected, Officer Warhol thank
you for your report. Just another Nasa hole made in the Moon in hopes
of finding water. Prepare more millions for lunar impact assessment,
if just some water vapor can be found more pot hole bombs can be
launched and milked for larger budgets.

Well this time saul was right nothing happened, oh the humanity!

* * * * * * *looking for space aqua,
* * * * * * *the nightbat

14+ tonnes made only a 25 meter splat?

http://lroc.sese.asu.edu/news/?archi...ct-Crater.html
http://lroc.sese.asu.edu/news/upload...sivb_thumb.png

That impact site must have been nothing but a hundred plus meters
worth of extremely lose rock and otherwise looking dark as coal dust.

What's the bright white stuff?

~ BG
Old October 10th 09, 07:10 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Oct 9, 11:30*am, Double-A wrote:
On Oct 9, 10:30*am, "
wrote:

nightbat

* * * * * * Dud, no flash, salt dust detected, Officer Warhol thank
you for your report. Just another Nasa hole made in the Moon in hopes
of finding water. Prepare more millions for lunar impact assessment,
if just some water vapor can be found more pot hole bombs can be
launched and milked for larger budgets.

Well this time saul was right nothing happened, oh the humanity!

* * * * * * *looking for space aqua,
* * * * * * *the nightbat

Just serves to prove my assertion that the origins of the Moon are
different from the Earth's. *There's no water on the Moon unless it
was deposited there in a crater by some crashing comet.

Double-A

Or sequestered deep enough within.

~ BG
Old October 10th 09, 07:14 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Oct 9, 11:42*am, Warhol wrote:
On Oct 9, 8:30*pm, Double-A wrote:

On Oct 9, 10:30*am, "
wrote:

[...]

There's h2o of perhaps 50 ppm in that basalt, and perhaps otherwise
lots more as a mineral brine deeper within.

14+ tonnes made only a 25 meter splat?

http://lroc.sese.asu.edu/news/?archi...ct-Crater.html
http://lroc.sese.asu.edu/news/upload...sivb_thumb.png

That impact site must have been nothing but a hundred plus meters
worth of extremely lose rock and otherwise looking dark as coal dust.

What's the bright white stuff? (sodium?)

~ BG
Old October 10th 09, 01:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

nightbat A golf ball was hit by a man on the moon's surface. Now the
best NASA can do is blast an object into it 40 years latter. This proves
how the Mafia destroyed the man space program. This proves how Mafia
destroyed our great democracy. This is the reason the Mafia owned banks
ended up with the treasury. etc. Bert

Old October 10th 09, 01:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

BG Hitting Moon, Mars, Tempel1,and Mercury will only blow up dust. That
is almost 100% certain. Very hard for water molecules to exist on these
rock objects when you think good science. NASA has water on its
brain,and can get big funds looking for it. There is no money in dust.
One molecule of water could mean a billion bucks in the Godfather's
pocket Bert

Old October 10th 09, 02:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

On Oct 10, 8:14*am, BradGuth wrote:
On Oct 9, 11:42*am, Warhol wrote:

On Oct 9, 8:30*pm, Double-A wrote:

http://lroc.sese.asu.edu/news/?archi...IVB-Impact-Cra...
*http://lroc.sese.asu.edu/news/upload...sivb_thumb.png

That impact site must have been nothing but a hundred plus meters
worth of extremely lose rock and otherwise looking dark as coal dust.

What's the bright white stuff? (sodium?)

*~ BG

BBC lunchtime news in the UK said 'NASA = FAIL' (paraphrased)
Belgium Media(News papers / television) even didn't speak about the
Moon fiasco...

NASA: Wait a minute, we showed the wrong camera feed. Here is the
correct one...
http://lgo.mit.edu/blog/drewhill/fil...-explosion.jpg

The whole time they were saying this:

"If we hit a sandy area we will see a short flash, if we hit a rocky
area we should see a BIG flash!"...

Check out this odd NASA video of a man packing up his stuff and
leaving after the "event"
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=04a_1255112030

Like he had better things to do too... what bull puckey.

Epic Fail NASA...

PS... NASA THOUGHT A METEORITE WOULD HIT THE MOON AND THAT THEY COULD
CLAIM UP FALSELY THE CREDIT... BUT THEY MISS CALCULATED AND THE
ASTEROID MISSED THE MOON... THE TRUTH OF THIS EPIC FAIL... SINCE SPACE
TRAVEL DOESN'T EXISTS...

Old October 10th 09, 04:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Oct 9, 10:30*am, "
wrote:
nightbat

* * * * * * Dud, no flash, salt dust detected, Officer Warhol thank
you for your report. Just another Nasa hole made in the Moon in hopes
of finding water. Prepare more millions for lunar impact assessment,
if just some water vapor can be found more pot hole bombs can be
launched and milked for larger budgets.

Well this time saul was right nothing happened, oh the humanity!

* * * * * * *looking for space aqua,
* * * * * * *the nightbat

Our Selene/moon is a little more than lightly dusted over its
supposedly wet basalt crust. Landers and impactors tend to sink out
of sight.

A fairly common 2 km crater is worth a displaced volume of at least
1e9 m3, and 1e9 m3 at a conservative basalt density of 3 tonnes/m3
represents 3e9 tonnes, or 3 gigatonnes per every 2 km crater.

A 20 km crater is worth at least 3e12 tonnes of displaced rock and
subsequent dust, and that’s 3 teratonnes for just one such 20 km
diameter crater.

Our crazy one-of-a-kind moon has way more than its fair share of those
2 km craters, and certainly a good many 20 km craters, as well as
everything from a few meters on upwards to just about whatever crater
size and volume suits your fancy. The largest crater being 2500 km
diameter, might in of itself represent at least 3e18 tonnes of the
lunar basalt crust that got made into loose rock and dust.

A rough estimate of the crystal dry lunar soil gives us an all-
inclusive inventory of 4e18 tonnes of loose rock and dust that has to
exist, and that’s in addition to whatever the local and cosmic influx
contributes (as well as having excluded the mass of all those meteors,
comets and asteroids that impacted our moon and became additional lose
mineral/alloy/glassy rock and dust).

A surface area of 3.8e13 m2, as covered over by 1e18 m3 of loose rock
and crystal dry dust is not exactly going to offer any thin grayish
coating, much less inert and clumping worthy or otherwise compacted
soil like surface on top of that mostly dark basalt crust. The
interior and especially the floor area of craters could easily
represent a km depth of this loose rock, soil and dust that’s as dark
as coal (ideal for robotic surface strip-mining/extracting of 3He/He3
that’ll become worth perhaps $10 billion per tonne, plus obtaining
whatever 50500 ppm of h2o and larger amounts of O2 is a given). The
moon should offer nearly a million tonnes of helium-3, though even a
thousand tonnes would certainly be impressive, although the Venus
atmosphere could easily provide a billion tonnes of 3He (much of our
terrestrial 3He has been naturally lost at a rate of 3 kg/year, and
otherwise artificially getting wasted at 1000 kg/year).

Non-Lunar 3He Resources / L.J. Whittenberg
http://fti.neep.wisc.edu/pdf/fdm967.pdf

There's h2o of perhaps 50 ppm within that loose basalt, and perhaps
otherwise lots more as a mineral brine to be found deeper within.

It seems 14+ tonnes made only a 25 meter splat?

http://lroc.sese.asu.edu/news/?archi...ct-Crater.html
http://lroc.sese.asu.edu/news/upload...sivb_thumb.png

That impact site must have been nothing but a few hundred some odd
meters worth of extremely lose rock and otherwise looking every bit
dark as coal dust.

What's with the bright white stuff? (sodium?)

Why not full color spectrum imaging from the LRO mission, including UV
fluorescence?

Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth BG / “Guth Usenet”