Is LIGO for Real???

Old March 27th 16, 02:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Default Is LIGO for Real???

AA said
LIGO, spigo! One observation does not a confirmation make.
-------------

You're seriously a ****ing retard.
I'd ask how you can be so stupid, but you are friends with Bert so the question is irrelevant
Old March 27th 16, 08:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, February 22, 2016 at 1:00:57 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
How much of the world believe LIGO found gravity waves when two black holes hit 1.3 billion miles from Earth? TreBert

mr You are a dead head.Reality is the first thing a dead head low wit uses is bad language .You are right about AA and I being friends.Get a life and make friends.Get the picture.You are a non-person. TreBert

Old March 27th 16, 09:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, March 27, 2016 at 6:27:27 AM UTC-7, wrote:
AA said
LIGO, spigo! One observation does not a confirmation make.

You're seriously a ****ing retard.
I'd ask how you can be so stupid, but you are friends with Bert so the question is irrelevant

Just when I though we were getting to be friends, it's back to the Don Rickles routine!

Double-A

LIGO Stealing Money G=EMC^2TreBert Misc 5 November 21st 14 10:40 PM
LIGO and LISA TMA[_2_] Amateur Astronomy 3 February 24th 07 03:11 PM
LIGO Progress Mike Astronomy Misc 8 April 5th 06 04:21 AM
LIGO test results Ozmodium Astronomy Misc 14 October 23rd 05 07:56 PM
LIGO Interferometer Question Mike Astronomy Misc 5 March 21st 05 11:04 PM