Genius cracks Fermat's Last Problem ...

Old March 19th 16, 03:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default Genius cracks Fermat's Last Problem ...

The man is a mathematical mastermind.
After puzzling scholars for more than 300 years, Englishman
Andrew Wiles cracked the enigma:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...0b25c918499e4?

Not to be outdone, noTroll2016 redoubled his efforts to prove
that 5 + 5 equals 10. The effort is hampered by the absence
of several fingers, lost during an M-80 incident when trying to
blow up his fambly's One-Holer. The Happy Meal reward at
the fambly diner, the "Golden Arches" my remain elusive to
the hapless hillbilly for some time ....

Old March 19th 16, 08:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, March 19, 2016 at 8:25:21 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
The man is a mathematical mastermind.
After puzzling scholars for more than 300 years, Englishman
Andrew Wiles cracked the enigma:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...0b25c918499e4?

Not to be outdone, noTroll2016 redoubled his efforts to prove
that 5 + 5 equals 10. The effort is hampered by the absence
of several fingers, lost during an M-80 incident when trying to
blow up his fambly's One-Holer. The Happy Meal reward at
the fambly diner, the "Golden Arches" my remain elusive to
the hapless hillbilly for some time ....

I read Wiles's book while I was hanging out at Barnes & Nobles.

Double-A

Old March 20th 16, 12:12 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Double-A" wrote in message

On Saturday, March 19, 2016 at 8:25:21 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
The man is a mathematical mastermind.
After puzzling scholars for more than 300 years, Englishman
Andrew Wiles cracked the enigma:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...0b25c918499e4?

Not to be outdone, noTroll2016 redoubled his efforts to prove
that 5 + 5 equals 10. The effort is hampered by the absence
of several fingers, lost during an M-80 incident when trying to
blow up his fambly's One-Holer. The Happy Meal reward at
the fambly diner, the "Golden Arches" my remain elusive to
the hapless hillbilly for some time ....

I read Wiles's book while I was hanging out at Barnes & Nobles.

Double-A

*** That's why B&N is mostly closed in California ... people
like you just 'hanging out' and reading without paying for the
privilege ... go vote for Bernie, you Commie.

Old March 20th 16, 03:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Siri Cruise

In article ,
Hägar wrote:

The man is a mathematical mastermind.
After puzzling scholars for more than 300 years, Englishman
Andrew Wiles cracked the enigma:

Yes, but he didn't rescue Fermat's reputation. His proof used concepts unknown
to Fermat. We still don't know if Fermat actually had a proof or if he was the
first troll in math history.

--
:- Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. Deleted.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.'