Dozens of at-risk people cleared of risk for Ebola

Old October 20th 14, 08:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default Dozens of at-risk people cleared of risk for Ebola

On Monday, October 20, 2014 9:03:07 AM UTC-7, Rocky wrote:
Dozens of at-risk people cleared of risk for Ebola

http://wqad.com/2014/10/20/dozens-of-at-risk-people-cleared-of-risk-for-ebola/

Either the lie about Ebola is winding down or we are getting ready to see a

new wave of the elusive Ebola because it all depends on what the people that

write the scripts for the major news agencies want us to think..

All we really need Ebola for is so our government get gain easy access to

Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone but I don't know whether it is drugs or oil

that we can steal from those three countries.

Rocky

Rudy to fly had to have shots and a clean bill of health befora she was put on a plane. The goverment treats the people like dogs,so they should have to be cleared medicaly before getting on a plane.This would save lives but lose money. Get the picture TreBert
Old October 20th 14, 08:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Rocky[_2_]

"G=EMC^2TreBert" wrote in message
[...]

==============================

That could lead to another problem.

If Ebola is just a nasty rumor where Ebola is only spread by a certain
liquid that our government knows all about then our government can use the
Ebola Scare to micro chip people. See:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=vaccines+%2B+micro+chip

BTW ever since 9/11 where the news tried to tell me a 757 rammed the
Pentagon when the only airplane parts were by the heliport I've lost faith
in the news.

Rocky

Risk and star travel William Mook[_2_] Policy 2 November 3rd 13 12:41 AM
Is ISS at risk? bob haller Policy 73 January 30th 12 02:58 PM
NYT on shuttle risk [email protected] Policy 2 July 27th 05 05:53 AM
NYT on shuttle risk [email protected] Space Shuttle 2 July 27th 05 05:53 AM
2004 MN4 impact risk (Torino scale 2 risk) George William Herbert Policy 102 January 15th 05 05:09 PM