Did Tyson appear before Congress this week?

Old March 8th 12, 08:24 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
W. eWatson[_3_]

Default Did Tyson appear before Congress this week?

I heard NDT on Sci Friday mention that he was going to appear before a
Congressional committee this week. Did he? Is it on YouTube?
Old March 8th 12, 08:42 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Quadibloc

On Mar 8, 1:24*pm, "W. eWatson"
wrote:
I heard NDT on Sci Friday mention that he was going to appear before a
Congressional committee this week. Did he? Is it on YouTube?

Neil DeGrasse, of course, not Mike. Or, for that matter, Ian.

John Savard
Old March 8th 12, 10:44 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Bob C.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmKlA_UnX8c

Old March 9th 12, 05:32 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
W. eWatson[_3_]

On 3/8/2012 3:44 PM, Bob C. wrote:
"W. wrote:

I heard NDT on Sci Friday mention that he was going to appear before a
Congressional committee this week. Did he? Is it on YouTube?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmKlA_UnX8c

Thanks very much.
Old March 9th 12, 05:39 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Sam Wormley[_2_]

On 3/8/12 4:44 PM, Bob C. wrote:
"W. wrote:

I heard NDT on Sci Friday mention that he was going to appear before a
Congressional committee this week. Did he? Is it on YouTube?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmKlA_UnX8c

Thank You, Bob!
Old March 9th 12, 06:49 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_2_]

On Mar 9, 6:39*pm, Sam Wormley wrote:
On 3/8/12 4:44 PM, Bob C. wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmKlA_UnX8c

* *Thank You, Bob!

Indeed. What a brilliant speaker!

When did America start worshipping stupid as an idol?