I WILL NOT RETURN TO AUSTRALIA EVER

Old January 7th 07, 08:46 PM posted to sci.astro
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Default I WILL NOT RETURN TO AUSTRALIA EVER

Oh yeah, the French girls are very nice too, gb!

Saul Levy

On 6 Jan 2007 12:52:55 -0800, wrote:

I met australian girls, they made me smile. I thanked God that not all
are
like Americans, obsessed with their supremacy.

There are really only two countries where people are obsessed with
their
supremacy: The French and the Americans.

And Americans are pretty much farting.

Make me smile French.

Old January 7th 07, 09:30 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,aus.science,sci.physics,sci.astro
ray

wrote:
snip

Hoo-f---ing-ray for that. Maybe he'll shut up as well. But I doubt it.
Old January 8th 07, 08:59 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,aus.science,sci.physics,sci.astro
[email protected]

Tex a écrit :

wrote in message

Listen Sir Turd:

- you don't own the telfer mine
- you didn't start the telfer mine
- you have no legal or moral claim over anything in the telfer mine.

It's been decades. Get over it and have a bath, you stupid frog ****

Listen Son of an Australian Bitch :

1) The Telfer Mine was obtained by deceit by the Newmont, Newcrest &
BHP Mining Criminals who in the process robbed thousand of Narla & Day
Dawn shareholders of their then legal right

2) You know **** all about the whole story and the Royal Inquiry
required and promised by the ALP onto the Mining Criminals most heinous
crimes was never carried out by the WA Whorehouse simply because the
said Mining Criminals indeed control it by fear & bribery .. and this
since a whole generation

3) I have all the moral right required by in the Toadland and Land of
Crime indeed Australia there is no legality except the one of
legalising Crimes, there is no Justice except a mockery of such and
there is no right either except the right of way of those manure in
power

4) You are a ****land to whom anyone migrating is a fool and anyone
doing anything for it to the scale I have done so is a complete madman
... indeed there can be no gratitude nor recognition from a
congregation of debased convict strain ****s as you are all

5) It's not been decades, degenerate moron, it 's now and then since
the lying and thieving is going everyday and your remark miscarriage
refuse of australian is a clear indication that as the Mining Criminals
and the Political Rabble of the West Australian Whorehouse you believe
in delaying tactics and then say it 's been decades ! Decades for what
dead **** and dead ****s indeed ? I want nothing from you ****en
Australian Manure but I WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT NEVER? YOU CRIMINALS
****S YOU WILL USE MY NAME IN YOUR KALGOORLIE HALL OF ****EN WORTHLESS
FAME TO GIVE YOU AFTER MY DEATH SOME GOOD CONSCIENCE !

I DON'T WANT MY ENEMIES TO EXPLOIT MY NAME AFTER MY DEATH & TO
DEMONSTRATE WHAT A SINGLE HANDED PROSPECTOR CAN ACHIEVE ! INDEED I
ACHIEVED NOTHING NOTHING AT ALL AND LESS THAN NOTHING FOR ME OR MY
FAMILY !

NEVER SHALL IT BE RECONCILIATION EITHER WITH ME OR MY CHILDREN,
AUSTRALIANS SONS OF BITCH AT LARGE & AUSTRALIAN FILTH INDEED !!!

.... and I will never get over the fact of having migrated to your Hell
on Earth; It will pursue me till the end !!!

No regards

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australian Mining Pioneer & ashamed of it indeed

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
Mobile +33 650 171 464

Australia Mining Pioneer
Founder of the True Geology
http://www.tnet.com.au/~warrigal/grule.html