I WILL NOT RETURN TO AUSTRALIA EVER

Old January 6th 07, 08:22 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,aus.science,sci.physics,sci.astro
[email protected]

Default I WILL NOT RETURN TO AUSTRALIA EVER

Ciaran a écrit :

Talk about a sore loser - you take the cake, mate. Our team won The
Ashes by pure excellence at the sport of Cricket. Try to be more of a
good sport in future in the spirit of the game.

I admit I was trapped in that Hell on Earth of Australia, land of
filthy degenerate morons, liars & thieves !
Anyone who migrate to your Hell is a fool indeed ...going to the Land
of NO HOPE and Criminals is the worse thing any decent gent can do in
life ... you have indeed the moral level of Maggots & Blow Flies !

Cricket ? poor gaming & gambling manure .... in a land laminated by the
worse Drought in Centuries you are still concerned about cricket ? and
you call a gentleman who put 3 mines on the map of your fiendish
Country a sore loser ?

Hopeless Australian ****s ! Hopeless Australia !

I really look forward to the 9.2 Great Sydney Quake soon and
consecutive Tsunami to rid the planet of at least ONE MILLION OFYOU
AUSTRALIAN MORONS ! Good ridddance for the Earth at large indeed !

No regards

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
Mobile +33 650 171 464

Australia Mining Pioneer
Founder of the True Geology
http://www.tnet.com.au/~warrigal/grule.html
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/index.html
http://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/turcaud.htm
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/talks/bbing/stories/s28534.htm

Old January 6th 07, 08:11 PM posted to sci.astro
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Yeah, sure, Turdball! Where have we heard that one before? Oh, yeah,
you predicted a giant quake and tsunami to wipe out Sydney long ago
(like in 2000)! Hasn't happened yet, and, i'm very sure, won't!

Get yourself committed, fool! You're raving out of your insane mind
again!

Saul Levy

On 5 Jan 2007 23:22:14 -0800, wrote:

Hopeless Australian ****s ! Hopeless Australia !

I really look forward to the 9.2 Great Sydney Quake soon and
consecutive Tsunami to rid the planet of at least ONE MILLION OFYOU
AUSTRALIAN MORONS ! Good ridddance for the Earth at large indeed !

No regards

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
Mobile +33 650 171 464

Australia Mining Pioneer
Founder of the FALSE Geology

Old January 6th 07, 09:09 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,aus.science,sci.physics,sci.astro
[email protected][_1_]

I met australian girls, they made me smile. I thanked God that not all
are
like Americans, obsessed with their supremacy.

Old January 6th 07, 09:11 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,aus.science,sci.physics,sci.astro
[email protected][_1_]

I met australian girls, they made me smile. I thanked God that not all
are
like Americans, obsessed with their supremacy.

There are really only two countries where people are obsessed with
their
supremacy: The French and the Americans.

Old January 6th 07, 09:15 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,aus.science,sci.physics,sci.astro
[email protected][_1_]

I met australian girls, they made me smile. I thanked God that not all
are
like Americans, obsessed with their supremacy.

There are really only two countries where people are obsessed with
their
supremacy: The French and the Americans.

And Americans are pretty much farting.

Old January 6th 07, 09:52 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,aus.science,sci.physics,sci.astro
[email protected][_1_]

I met australian girls, they made me smile. I thanked God that not all
are
like Americans, obsessed with their supremacy.

There are really only two countries where people are obsessed with
their
supremacy: The French and the Americans.

And Americans are pretty much farting.

Make me smile French.

Old January 6th 07, 10:00 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,aus.science,sci.physics,sci.astro
[email protected][_1_]

I met australian girls, they made me smile. I thanked God that not all
are
like Americans, obsessed with their supremacy.

There are really only two countries where people are obsessed with
their
supremacy: The French and the Americans.

And Americans are pretty much farting.

Make me smile French.

!!! ARE YOU CRAZY? !!!

---bubbly mc'fart--- We will nuke you.

Old January 7th 07, 06:33 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,aus.science,sci.physics,sci.astro
[email protected]

Kind forward from another thread
**************************************

Wayne a écrit :

You are demonstrating through the few answers received that you are
indeed a complete congregation of Criminals ' minded morons &
degenerate Antipodeans Toads !

There is no place for respect, gratitude & recognition in you, ****en
gutless & balless Australian Manure, towards someone who has brought
such immense richness to your Land Of *******s ! You are really the
filth of the Earth and hence living in your debased & fiendish Convcit
Colony is the worse thing which can happen to any decent gent ! IT IS
HELL ON EARTH INDEED ! ... hence the incredible rate of sucide in
migrants coming to the Toadland

Get lost ****en mother ****ers of Australian ****s, you the miscarriage
refuse *******s as well as your ugly Whores !!! ... and I look forward
indeed to the next episodes of the DIVINE DRUDGING DROUGHT made
specially for you, Hellish & Heinous Lying Thieves

Old January 7th 07, 09:44 PM posted to sci.astro
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Yep, just more proof that you are insane, gb!

Saul Levy