On line "Handbook of Space Astronomy and Astrophysics "

Old June 4th 05, 11:11 AM
Robin Leadbeater

Default On line "Handbook of Space Astronomy and Astrophysics "

I have been trying to access the on line version of the "Handbook of Space
Astronomy and Astrophysics" here

http://ads.harvard.edu/books/hsaa/index.html

It looks like an excellent resource but when I drill down to page level,
nothing is displayed on my browser. Could someone please confirm that this
is what is happening or is there something wrong with my browser settings?

Thanks
Robin

Old June 4th 05, 11:48 AM
John Carruthers

Could someone please confirm that this is what is happening or is
there something wrong with my browser settings?

Mine opens the pages in a new window and the pop up blocker moans.
jc

--
http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/jc_atm/

Old June 4th 05, 12:22 PM
Robin Leadbeater

"John Carruthers" wrote in message
Could someone please confirm that this is what is happening or is

there something wrong with my browser settings?

Mine opens the pages in a new window and the pop up blocker moans.
jc

Thanks for the clue John. It turns out to be my Norton ad blocker, which
doesn't like it for some reason.

Robin

Old June 4th 05, 12:44 PM
Norman Silverstone

On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 11:11:58 +0100, Robin Leadbeater wrote:

I have been trying to access the on line version of the "Handbook of Space
Astronomy and Astrophysics" here

http://ads.harvard.edu/books/hsaa/index.html

It looks like an excellent resource but when I drill down to page level,
nothing is displayed on my browser. Could someone please confirm that this
is what is happening or is there something wrong with my browser settings?

Thanks
Robin

No problem using Ubuntu Linux and Firefox.

Norman

Old June 4th 05, 12:51 PM
Gaz

Ok with XP Pro and Firefox