Nobel Prize for LIGO Profiteers

Old July 10th 16, 07:54 PM posted to sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

Default Nobel Prize for LIGO Profiteers

https://www.researchgate.net/publica...P hysics_2016
Open Letter to the Nobel Committee for Physics 2016, W.W. Engelhardt, JET, Max-Planck-Institut für Plasmaphysik. Abstract: The Nobel Committee is informed that according to Professor Karsten Danzmann (Albert Einstein Institut) the LIGO detectors are not calibrated as expected from the statement in the discovery paper: "The detector output is calibrated in strain by measuring its response to test mass motion induced by photon pressure from a modulated calibration laser beam [63]". The claim that gravitational waves have been detected is not substantiated experimentally, since direct calibration data, namely mirror displacement as a function of laser power moving the mirrors, are not published.

Pentcho Valev
Old July 11th 16, 09:33 AM posted to sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

Does a “Fraudulent Joke” stand behind the Discovery of Gravitational Waves?
https://www.researchgate.net/post/Do...tational_Waves

See also the comments on the publication. LIGO conspirators don't care about criticism - they are not going to answer any provocative question. Just collecting millions of dollars (having wasted billions so far) and dancing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCL05gI8Om4
Gravitational Wave Dance

Pentcho Valev
Old July 11th 16, 09:33 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

On Monday, July 11, 2016 at 1:33:53 AM UTC-7, Pentcho Valev wrote:
Does a “Fraudulent Joke” stand behind the Discovery of Gravitational Waves?
https://www.researchgate.net/post/Do...tational_Waves

See also the comments on the publication. LIGO conspirators don't care about criticism - they are not going to answer any provocative question. Just collecting millions of dollars (having wasted billions so far) and dancing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCL05gI8Om4
Gravitational Wave Dance

Pentcho Valev

The plot thickens. GR is the biggest and longest running fraud in the history of science. LIGO is the Titanic that's about to hit the iceberg of comeuppance. It won't be pretty. I look into my crystal ball and I see jail time for some of those fraudsters. They've turned the field of physics into a criminal enterprise.

Nobel Prize and I G=EMC^2TreBert Misc 4 July 13th 14 02:55 PM
WINNER REFUSES NOBEL PRIZE . . . REARENDED Astronomy Misc 3 April 25th 12 03:52 PM
Nobel Prize life is dangerous [email protected] Astronomy Misc 5 February 25th 09 05:43 AM
Nobel prize or academic fraud? [email protected] Astronomy Misc 4 June 7th 08 11:51 PM
How to win a Nobel Prize jacob navia Research 0 May 29th 06 09:43 AM