#04 True Geometry: affects of empty space between successive numbers

Old November 7th 13, 06:47 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Default #04 True Geometry: affects of empty space between successive numbers

This text of True Geometry is only 10 pages long. First several pages covers the contradiction and the solution to it. The next 7 pages is to discuss the consequences of what happens with Geometry when a line is a succession of finite points (numbers) with empty -space in between.

For Algebra which makes for a Coordinate System of Geometry or a Grid System so that we can graph geometry, the affects of finite points with empty space in between successive finite points is a huge affect for the better since it clears out and cleans out much of number systems.

The numbers we knew of in Old Fake Math were numbers such as Rationals, Irrationals, Transcendentals, Reals, Complex are all changed in True Math. About the only numbers that remain unchanged in large degree are the Counting Numbers or Integers.

In True Math, we have it all simplified as a number is either a Finite-Number or a Infinite Number. And where math is strictly with finite numbers because dealing with infinite-numbers is a forbidden region since they cause imprecision of math. So infinite-numbers are just spacers in between finite-numbers and where mathematics is about finite-numbers for the main part.

Now I recall when I was young, a very young age when I first heard there was a number that was finite, and a number that was infinite. I remember my mind when first learning of this, somewhere around age 15. For I remember my mind screaming out in anticipation of what a Finite Number was going to be or what it means and what an infinite number was going to be, to contrast one another. My mind said to me at this young age that finite numbers were numbers in which they quickly had zeroes in decimal representation. For example, 1, 2, 3 were finite numbers because they were 1.0000..... or 2.00000...... And 1/2 was a finite number because it was 0.50000...... And that an Infinite Number, unlike a finite number never ended in zeroes to the rightward side as such.

But my self discovery of this own personal definition was soon to shatter when I learned that 1/3 was 0.33333.....
with never zeroes in the rightward side. So I learned later on that Rationals were either ending in zeroes or were repeating in blocks of digits.

I am sure I am not alone as the only person in their lives that came up with their own definition of a finite number in young age of teenager. And I am sure others had the same instinct or intuition that being finite meant it involved zeroes rightward.

Well, I was 15 years old in 1965, and by 2011, I discovered the true meaning of finite versus infinity, that allows me to return to that 15 year old instinct and intuition and see that I was correct afterall.

You see, when you have a borderline between finite and infinity, whether it is 10 Grid or 100 Grid or 1000 Grid or 10^603 Grid. Your last and largest finite number causes all numbers that are finite to end rightwards in zero digits.

The number 0.333333.... is an infinity-number. The number 0.3 is 1/3 in 10 Grid and 0.33 is 1/3 in 100 Grid and 0.333 is 1/3 in 1000 Grid. But every 1/3 is contained in all Grids and terminates in zeroes to the rightward.

In Old Fake Math, they had a number of 0.9999... and they pressed hard that it was equal to 1.000.... But they were wrong, because 0.9999..... is an infinity number while 1.0000.... is a finite-number.

So the world of numbers, of algebra in mathematics comes very much more simple and easy. It is not cluttered up with fake numbers, fake numbers cobbled together because of lazy and stupid mathematicians unable to assemble the border between finite and infinity.

In True Math there are only two classes of numbers, either finite or infinite. And mathematics concerns itself only with finite numbers since they can be precisely manipulated by algebra. Infinite numbers cannot be algebraically manipulated with precision and so they are not a part of mathematics other than to be a filler of space, of empty space.

So when the ancient Greeks of Pythagoras discovered the irrational number of square root of 2. They were mistaken and made a error, for the square root of 2 is a finite number as 1.4 in 10 Grid, and 1.41 in 100 Grid and 1.414 in 1000 Grid. Because Pythagoras and his followers were not smart enough to pull down the borderline between finite and infinity and thus define what classes of numbers truly exist, did math history embark on the charlatan path of Rational numbers and Irrationals and Transcendentals and Reals and all sorts of fakery numbers.

So the entire subsubjects of mathematics such as the study of irrationals or transcendentals are studies into fakery, the same sort of fakery as we know of as astrology or ghosts or hobgoblins or witches on brooms or angels or fire breathing dragons.

If you are lazy and stupid as to never seek the border between finite and infinity, every subject in math is affected by that disease that makes most of the subject a complete fake or a large portion fakery.

So, what is pi in True Geometry? Well, in 10 Grid it is 3.1, in 100 Grid it is 3.14, in 1000 Grid it is 3.141. Pi is a finite number in 10 Grid or higher until we come to the 10^603 Grid in which pi is a finite number for the last time, because at the 10^604 Grid, pi is an infinity-number and always infinity thereafter.

So, a lot of people as mathematicians wasted much of their lives on fake math by specializing in that labyrinth of fake numbers like irrationals or transcendentals, or even rationals. All of them fake math subjects, when the only types of numbers come in two types, either finite or infinite.

--
Drexel's Math Forum has done an excellent search engine for author posts as seen he

Now, the only decent search for AP posts on Google Newsgroups, is a search for for it brings up posts that are mostly authored by me and it brings up only about 250 posts. Whereas Drexel brings up nearly 8,000 AP posts. Old Google under Advanced Search
could bring up 20,000 of my authored posts but Google is deteriorating in search of old posts to the science newsgroups.

So the only search engine today doing author searches is Drexel.

All the other types of Google searches of AP are just top heavy in hate-spam posts due to search-engine-bombing practices by thousands of hatemongers who have nothing constructive to do in their lives but attack other people.

Funny, and I have to laugh here, for in the recent news of spying on Europe by USA, such a big fuss, whereas I want that sort of full recording of all of my posts to Usenet. I am hoping the spy agencies of the USA has recorded every last one of the posts that AP has posted to the Usenet and please keep up that spy activity. I have kept a personal archive and figure that in these 20 years of posting of say 5 posts per day makes 365 x 5 = 1825 times 20 = 36500. So roughly I have about 36,500 posts to Usenet in these past 20 years. I hope many computers and servers have all those 36,500 posts safely stored and please feel free to display them. Whereas Google is working in the exact opposite, by trying to hide or destroy them, or bias the listing of those author posts.

Archimedes Plutonium

#03 True Geometry: the new modern meaning of infinity-- Space-filler, [email protected] Astronomy Misc 0 November 6th 13 07:36 PM
#02 True Geometry without that ugly contradiction; High School or [email protected] Astronomy Misc 0 November 6th 13 03:52 AM
True Geometry without that ugly contradiction #01 High School or [email protected] Astronomy Misc 0 November 5th 13 09:17 PM
dashed-curve in True Geometry is likely to explain all ChemicalBonding Post-Comment #2016 of 5th ed [email protected] Astronomy Misc 0 November 4th 13 07:47 PM
Is Space Really Empty David Spain Science 18 February 27th 13 03:20 AM