explaining the cause of Uranus 97 degree axial tilt; Ida & DactylChapt16.15 Gravity Cells #1453 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Old April 2nd 13, 09:21 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default explaining the cause of Uranus 97 degree axial tilt; Ida & DactylChapt16.15 Gravity Cells #1453 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Gravity-cell of Jupiter and Saturn the cause for the
97 degree axis tilt of Uranus.

Now I am reading about the strange mechanics of the planet Uranus with
its axis tilt of 97 degrees and its satellites on the equator of
Miranda, Ariel, Umbriel, Titania, and Oberon. Now if I am reading this
correctly and picturing it in my mind ( a good reason to visit a
planetarium to be sure) is that the other planets of the solar system
have their axis mostly perpendicular to the plane of the ecliptic and
have their satellites revolving in the plane of ecliptic, except for
Uranus.

Uranus has it axis in the plane of ecliptic and its satellites
perpendicular to the ecliptic.

Now this situation offers a opportunity to prove the Gravity Cell
theory, as if it is not already proven by the fact that otherwise the
Sun moving at 220km/sec
and Earth at 29km/sec would breakup the solar system within 10 years.

So how would Uranus situation be a second proof of gravity-cell? Well,
in order for Jupiter and Saturn to have their satellites stable and
revolving around them, that both Jupiter and Saturn would have the
largest gravity-cell after that of the Sun. The Sun's gravity-cell
extends out to the Oort Cloud. Gravity-Cells are magnetic monopoles
and cause the cell to rotate on its axis. So the reason the planets
stay put in orbit around the Sun even though the Sun has the largest
linear speed of the planets, it is the rotation of the gravity-cell of
the Sun that make null the 220km/sec versus 29km/sec.

You see, Newtonian gravity and General Relativity are theories that do
not include gravity of space itself, and assume the Sun has a 0
velocity in Space.

Now, obviously Gravity-Cells means that all motion by gravity is solid-
body-rotation because the axis of the Sun out to the Oort Cloud is
rotation that is solid-body-rotation and eliminates the 220km/sec that
the Sun has of a linear speed in Space.

So if we look at the planets, their orbital speeds, we would say they
are non-solid-body-rotation, but if we look at the Sun and planets
from a far distant star we would see the entire Oort Cloud moving in
solid body rotation due to the Gravity-Cell of the Sun.

Now, for the topic of today, I want to talk about the cause of Uranus
97 degree axial tilt and is related to Ida and Dactyl asteroids.

If the Sun is the largest gravity-cell and the planets Jupiter and
Saturn the second largest gravity-cells in the Solar System, then the
magnetic monopoles that comprise the Jupiter and Saturn space-gravity-
cells has a interplay with the Solar Gravity Cell. The cell of
Jupiter combined with Saturn is not as huge as that of the Sun, but
huge enough to affect the planets on either side of Jupiter-Saturn
which would be Uranus to one side and the asteroid belt on the other
side.

Now if you look at the asteroid Ida with its satellite Dactyl it is
almost the same coupling or resonance caused on Uranus axis tilt with
its satellites perpendicular to the plane of ecliptic.

So what happens is that the Jupiter-Saturn mass is proportional to
magnetic monopoles and when they traverse the orbit the Maxwell
Equations lines of force cross the Sun gravity cell, creating a EM
force perpendicular to the orbit path. If Jupiter-Saturn were not
there, the axis of Uranus would be the same as the other planets, but
because of gravity-cells, Uranus is unique in axial tilt.

Now of course the rumdummy crowd of astronomers explain it as some
collision a long time ago, (so unimaginative are most scientists).

Now the gravity cell of Jupiter and Saturn would also create a similar
situation in the Asteroid belt but there are no planets there to cause
a 90 degree axial tilt, but rather the rubble of the asteroid belt.

And it is the gravity cell of Jupiter and Saturn that interfers with
the Solar gravity cell that allows the asteroid belt to be a rubble
waste preserve.

--

Google seems to have stopped doing author-archives as of 2012.
Only Drexel's Math Forum has done a excellent, simple and fair author-

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
Old April 2nd 13, 09:44 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default return to Ptolemy's epicycles-- gravity cells Chapt16.15 GravityCells #1454 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

On Apr 2, 3:21*pm, Archimedes Plutonium
wrote:
Gravity-cell of Jupiter and Saturn the cause for the
97 degree axis tilt of Uranus.

Now I am reading about the strange mechanics of the planet Uranus with
its axis tilt of 97 degrees and its satellites on the equator of
Miranda, Ariel, Umbriel, Titania, and Oberon. Now if I am reading this
correctly and picturing it in my mind ( a good reason to visit a
planetarium to be sure) is that the other planets of the solar system
have their axis mostly perpendicular to the plane of the ecliptic and
have their satellites revolving in the plane of ecliptic, except for
Uranus.

Now if I am not picturing the moons of Uranus correctly, it has no
bearing on the overall cause that explains Uranus axial tilt at 97
degrees.

When EM forces of Maxwell Equations rules the Cosmos, we must see
those forces as 10^40 more powerful than when we based astronomy on
the force of gravity and we must see force and energy in a view of
"perpetual force and energy" not in the old school of thought of
everything wearing down and wearing out and friction here and friction
there. In New Astronomy, we must see astronomy in terms of electricity
and magnetism of strong forces and perpetual forces and perpetual
motion. Quite a change of pace and likely no physicist of my
generation able to make the leap.

Uranus has it axis in the plane of ecliptic and its satellites
perpendicular to the ecliptic.

Now this situation offers a opportunity to prove the Gravity Cell
theory, as if it is not already proven by the fact that otherwise the
Sun moving at 220km/sec
and Earth at 29km/sec would breakup the solar system within 10 years.

Many reading this are going to wonder why in the world did they not
think of this or realize that 220km/sec could not possible agree with
29km/sec and have a stable Solar System lasting for more than 10
years. Every reader must realize that measuring the speed of the Sun
in Space was not available until the 20th century, for if Newton or
Maxwell were given the news that Sun moves so fast and much faster
than any of the planets, they would have abandoned Newtonian gravity
and looked to the Maxwell Equations for a new gravity, an EM gravity.

[...]

Now, I must say and am tickled by the ideas above, because what I am
doing with Gravity Cells is a return to a Logic that was used by
Ptolemy astronomers a long time ago. Ptolemy invented epicycles of
circles for all astro bodies, so that every astro body moves in
circles. Ptolemy wanted a "perfect system" everything moving in
circles. In a way, the gravity cell is a perfect system because it has
everything moving in terms of the 4 Maxwell Equations, so the Gravity
Cell is a modern day return to Ptolemy's epicycles.

Old April 3rd 13, 12:50 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
1treePetrifiedForestLane

tree as view.