Multimedia program about the solarsystem

Old January 8th 07, 11:21 PM posted to sci.astro
kristian nielsen

Default Multimedia program about the solarsystem

The bestseller by Next Step Multimedia is now updated with a new
complete chapter about Dwarf Planets, and is even available as a
download version in English

Have fun - Imagine surfing around in space and feel like you have all
the Planets in your own backyard:
Including unique 3D animations

The public version targets every body, who have interest for space and
science. Especially young people, who normally spend enormous of time
on the computer, can with this programme learn a lot in an exciting
way. The programme brings a better understanding of "why and how"
things happen. It is aimed to use a normal languish - this was a very
hard part to get in the programme.

The programme uses medias from NASA, ESA, Russian Space Centre and
VIRAC

o Including "All you need to know about the Sun,
Planets, Moons and Dwarf Planets"

o Life in space?

o Know How

o Quiz - test your knowledge.

The programme is an infotainment production. Therefore the user learns
a lot while he/she surf the programme. The Know How section is very
important! It ties knowledge and theories together, so the user get an
understanding of physical laws and how they works in real life.

The programme comes up with answers on many issues, for example:
o How can we know what a planet consist of?
o What is relative time?
o Why do a satellite do not fall down?
o What is a light-year?
o What is a meter?
o Who was, Newton, Kepler, Copernicus and Thye
Brage?
o What happens with our weather?
o What is a Sunspot?
o What is life?