Google Groups

Old January 7th 07, 04:53 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected][_1_]

Default Google Groups

Google Groups, is completely superficial, and purely subjective. In all
cases, strictly uncertain, just as everything else.

The concept of Google Groups, is the root of all discriminations, and
of all classifications.

It is most of jealousy, popularity, manipulation, passivity, exclusion,
heteronomia, fixisms, elitisms, specialities.

As a consequence, it is the foundation of all dictatorships.

By definition.

Google Groups are evil, and we do not need them.

What we need, is more people thinking by themselves, and thinking
right, that is, reasonably.

Of course, you can interact all you want, with others, but you should
better forget about Google Groups. It's useless and dangerous.

Old January 7th 07, 02:06 PM posted to sci.astro
Sorcerer

wrote in message ups.com...
| Google Groups, is completely superficial, and purely subjective. In all
| cases, strictly uncertain, just as everything else.

You, really, should, learn, to, punctuate, correctly.

Old January 8th 07, 12:02 AM posted to sci.astro
Phineas T Puddleduck

In article .com,
"Matthew Ota" wrote:

Google Groups is merely a shell over the usenet.

Gb whatever is madder then a room full of mad things in an asylum...

--
Saucerhead lingo #137

"(we) whupped yer incredible arse bigtime" = "we were asked a lot of
unanswerable questions we decided to avoid answering and kept repeating the
same old discredited nonsense".

Old January 8th 07, 12:45 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

"Matthew Ota" wrote:

Google Groups is merely a shell over the usenet.

Gb whatever is madder then a room full of mad things in an asylum...

Go troll your mother.

Old January 8th 07, 03:01 PM posted to sci.astro
Matthew Ota[_1_]

My mother is dead, from ALS, ten years ago...

Google Groups Double-A Misc 9 April 16th 06 08:16 PM
ATTN: Google Groups now improving! (was: google now useless) Daniel Joseph Min Astronomy Misc 2 March 22nd 05 02:54 PM
ATTN: Google Groups now improving! (was: google now useless) Daniel Joseph Min Amateur Astronomy 2 March 22nd 05 02:54 PM
REPOST: ATTN: Google Groups now improving! (was: google now useless) Saul Levy Misc 0 March 16th 05 09:03 PM
google groups (a little OT, I know...) starburst Amateur Astronomy 13 December 11th 04 04:08 AM