dashed-curve in True Geometry is likely to explain all ChemicalBonding Post-Comment #2016 of 5th ed

Old November 4th 13, 08:47 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Default dashed-curve in True Geometry is likely to explain all ChemicalBonding Post-Comment #2016 of 5th ed

Now in the book CHEM ONE, 2nd ed, Waser, Trueblood, Knobler, 1980, page 307 shows the De Broglie Waves for permitted and prohibited orbits.

Now I believe these dashed lines or dashed curves in which curves are a compilation of a large number of tiny line segments such as a polygon, a ring would be a 10^22 polygon of straight line segments.

So the smallest possible square in Plane Euclidean Geometry can be this:

*__
|__|

or this

| * *|

or this

__
__

Now when Geometry is True Geometry and has the borderline between finite and infinite marked out, it not only has a smallest nonzero number, but a smallest possible square.

Why can they be those which looks like they are missing two sides? Because a line in Plane Euclidean Geometry can be either a "full line" or a "dashed line"

A full line is this _____________ where every finite point is connected spanning over successive empty spaces of microinfinity, whereas that very same line can be a dashed line of this - - - - - where the empty space between finite points is sometimes not connected. Mind you, every finite point of the dashed line must have a connector to a neighbor.

So that a line segment in 10 Grid of this:

0 *.1 * .2 * .3 can be this line - *- where 0 connects to .1 but has missing .1 to .2 and connects .2 to .3. So that all finite points have a connection and not one single point is solitary.

The points 0 *.1 *.2 cannot have a dashed line because one of the points would be solitary.

Now, what has True Geometry of dashed lines or dashed curves have to do with DeBroglie waves and Chemistry and all chemical bonding?

Well, if you can derive dashed lines from Maxwell Equations, and I am confident they are easily derived, that we get a quantization of electrons in orbits as dashed-curves. We can take the most simple closed loop in physics as the square of plane geometry.

So the most simple closed curve of physics would be the square and imagine the electron orbiting in a square, although, realistically it would be a 10^22 polygon and dashed-polygons.

So now, the hydrogen electron can be either one of those three shown above of a full square and a dashed square.

So, when you have two energetic hydrogen atoms they are not in ground state but rather in a state that would be a full square, but those two hydrogen atoms in ground state would be a dashed-square and when two hydrogen atoms in ground state come close to one another the

| *|

and the

__
__

form into a full square.

Now the same thing goes for more complicated chemical bonds such as the oxygen to oxygen or the carbon to carbon, only in carbon cases they bond like this:

| *|
__
__
| *|
__
__

They bond in chains.

Now in Old Chemistry, they could never explain all these minor bonding forces such as polar bonds or Van der Waals and numerous other bonds of chemistry. With the dashed curves coming from the Maxwell Equations we can begin to explain every bond, no matter how tiny as that of one dashed curve of one electron coming close to a dashed curve of a second electron.

For example, a very weak bond of electron A with electron B can be where A looks like this portion of a dashed curve:

A *_______________ * _ *_ *

And where B looks like this portion of a dashed curve

B _ *_ *______________

Where the two dashes in A fit with the two in B
and forms a bond.

So here we begin to see how the Maxwell Equations gives us a geometry of quantization which then gives us a picture and explanation of all chemistry bonding.

Now unfortunately, the fact that True Geometry is this point, empty space, next point, empty space, next point, makes little impact on geometry with the existence of a "full line versus a dashed line".

Perhaps it does in that the Jordan Curve Theorem is really not what it was when mathematicians were silly with continuums.

For example of physics again, for we have Quantum Tunneling and we have where very cold liquids in a container of BEC phenomenon suddenly appear outside the closed container. When we understand geometry as both full curves and dashed curves, then there are no containers that completely separate the world into two realms.

--
Drexel's Math Forum has done an excellent search engine for author posts as seen he

Now, the only decent search for AP posts on Google Newsgroups, is a search for for it brings up posts that are mostly authored by me and it brings up only about 250 posts. Whereas Drexel brings up nearly 8,000 AP posts. Old Google under Advanced Search
could bring up 20,000 of my authored posts but Google is deteriorating in search of old posts to the science newsgroups.

So the only search engine today doing author searches is Drexel.

All the other types of Google searches of AP are just top heavy in hate-spam posts due to search-engine-bombing practices by thousands of hatemongers who have nothing constructive to do in their lives but attack other people.

Funny, and I have to laugh here, for in the recent news of spying on Europe by USA, such a big fuss, whereas I want that sort of full recording of all of my posts to Usenet. I am hoping the spy agencies of the USA has recorded every last one of the posts that AP has posted to the Usenet and please keep up that spy activity. I have kept a personal archive and figure that in these 20 years of posting of say 5 posts per day makes 365 x 5 = 1825 times 20 = 36500. So roughly I have about 36,500 posts to Usenet in these past 20 years. I hope many computers and servers have all those 36,500 posts safely stored and please feel free to display them. Whereas Google is working in the exact opposite, by trying to hide or destroy them, or bias the listing of those author posts.

Archimedes Plutonium