A Space & astronomy forum. SpaceBanter.com

Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Astronomy and Astrophysics » Astronomy Misc
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

10 Maxwell Equations where monopoles are attract and repel;Post-Comment #2014 of 5th ed

Old November 1st 13, 07:10 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default 10 Maxwell Equations where monopoles are attract and repel;Post-Comment #2014 of 5th ed

10 Maxwell Equations where monopoles are attract and repel; Post-Comment #2014 of 5th ed

Sorry, with the diamagnetism, paramagnetism, ferromagnetism, I once again have to shift my position on magnetic monopoles. In the old post below I was having monopoles be attraction only where like attracts and unlike attracts, contrary to the electric charge.

But now I see that monopoles must be both attract and repel, so I have to alter the 10th equation below of Gauss's law of magnetism to be this:

∂Bx
∂x+
∂By
∂y+
∂Bz
∂z = -
r
ϵ0

Now, reflecting back, I should have realized this in the first place, because if monopoles were attract only, you need only 9 Maxwell Equations rather than need 10 Maxwell Equations.

Mon, 21 Oct 2013 04:20:28 +0000, I wrote the below:

Negative signs in Gauss law make Faraday law symmetrical?; Post-Comment #1998 of 5th ed

So if I have my negative signs placed correctly, I will have made the 8 original Maxwell Equations of 1861 into 10 equations for which they are fully symmetrical. I accomplish this with magnetic monopoles and where electric charge has like repel and unlike attract, while monopoles are attract only, regardless of like or unlike.

So, using this website I am going to try to fill in the extra 2 equations that Maxwell missed:

--- quoting from ---
http://faculty.uml.edu/cbaird/95.657...Uniqueness.pdf

Maxwell's equations
in component form

∂Ex
∂x+
∂Ey
∂y+
∂Ez
∂z =
ρ
ϵ0 *

∂Bx
∂x+
∂By
∂y+
∂Bz
∂z =
r
ϵ0 *(note-- this is my modification, not the original author of the website)

∂Ez
∂y−
∂Ey
∂z =−
∂Bx
∂t

∂Bz
∂y−
∂By
∂z =μ0Jx+μ0ϵ0
∂Ex
∂t * *

∂Ex
∂z −
∂Ez
∂x=−
∂By
∂t

∂Bx
∂z −
∂Bz
∂x=μ0Jy+μ0ϵ0
∂Ey
∂t * * *

∂Ey
∂x−
∂Ex
∂y=−
∂Bz
∂t

∂By
∂x−
∂Bx
∂y=μ0Jz+μ0ϵ0
∂Ez
∂t

--- end quote ---

The two equations that Maxwell missed are these two:

∂Ex
∂x+
∂Ey
∂y+
∂Ez
∂z = -
ρ
ϵ0 *

∂Bx
∂x-
∂By
∂y-
∂Bz
∂z =
r
ϵ0

--
Drexel's Math Forum has done an excellent search engine for author posts as seen he
http://mathforum.org/kb/profile.jspa?userID=499986

Now, the only decent search for AP posts on Google, is a author search which eliminates hate spam but sad to say, as of 30 October, Google eliminated a Newsgroup author search because AP likes it so much.

So the only search engine today doing author searches is Drexel.

All the other types of Google searches of AP are just top heavy in hate-spam posts due to search-engine-bombing practices by thousands of hatemongers who have nothing to do but attack other people as their daily routine.

Archimedes Plutonium