Westchester, NY, Weather today, reports Twittering Fl Today

Old April 11th 07, 01:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Westchester, NY, Weather today, reports Twittering Fl Today

Twitty I thought they ended up using depends. Seems NASA toilets did
not have the right stuff. Bert

Old April 11th 07, 02:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Westchester, NY, Weather today, reports Twittering Fl Today4/11/

Hot today 87F and that means hot shower tonight. Have enough water for 8
more days. Have my washing machine full. Rain put out some fires.
Big apartment explosion from a gas leak. Lots hurt possibly two dead.
Don't like gas heat,or even coming into a house. Much to dangerous.
Bert

Old April 11th 07, 05:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

On Apr 11, 5:12 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Twitty I thought they ended up using depends. Seems NASA toilets did
not have the right stuff. Bert

It seems that NASA astronaut Lisa Nowak had more than just a diaper
fetish:

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/4704233.html

Double-A

Old April 21st 07, 02:23 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

On Apr 11, 6:14 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Hot today 87F and that means hot shower tonight. Have enough water for 8
more days. Have my washing machine full. Rain put out some fires.
Big apartment explosion from a gas leak. Lots hurt possibly two dead.
Don't like gas heat,or even coming into a house. Much to dangerous.
Bert

Bert, we just had a house natural gas explosion near here yesterday
that blew four firefighters, who were investigating the gas leak,
right out the garage door and injured them.

http://www.kptv.com/news/12520893/detail.html

Double-A