Today

Old November 18th 06, 08:39 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Christopher

Default Today

Exactly 86 years ago today, somewhere in America, a Mrs Shepard gave
birth to a little boy she named Alan.

--
Christopher

Old November 18th 06, 11:05 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Thomas Lee Elifritz

Christopher wrote:

Exactly 86 years ago today, somewhere in America, a Mrs Shepard gave
birth to a little boy she named Alan.

You mean the Alan Shephard that bumbled around lost on the moon, and was
only given the mission because after Apollo 13, because NASA didn't want
to lost their best pilots? You mean that Alan Shephard? The dead guy?

Who gives a ****.

http://cosmic.lifeform.org
Old November 19th 06, 03:46 PM posted to sci.space.policy
surfduke

On Nov 18, 6:05 pm, Thomas Lee Elifritz wrote:
Christopher wrote:
Exactly 86 years ago today, somewhere in America, a Mrs Shepard gave
birth to a little boy she named Alan.You mean the Alan Shephard that bumbled around lost on the moon, and was

only given the mission because after Apollo 13, because NASA didn't want
to lost their best pilots? You mean that Alan Shephard? The dead guy?

Who gives a ****.

http://cosmic.lifeform.org

HOW DARE YOU! YOU ARE THE LOWEST FORM OF ANY LIFE! ALAN IS A HERO!

CARL

Old November 19th 06, 03:48 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Konstantin Tsiolkovsky

Christopher wrote:
Exactly 86 years ago today, somewhere in America, a Mrs Shepard gave
birth to a little boy she named Alan.You mean the Alan Shephard that bumbled around lost on the moon, and was

only given the mission because after Apollo 13, because NASA didn't want
to lost their best pilots? You mean that Alan Shephard? The dead guy?

Who gives a ****.

HOW DARE YOU! YOU ARE THE LOWEST FORM OF ANY LIFE! ALAN IS A HERO!

Al Gore is a hero. Alan Shephard is dead.

http://cosmic.lifeform.org
Old November 19th 06, 04:47 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Christopher

Christopher wrote:
Exactly 86 years ago today, somewhere in America, a Mrs Shepard gave
birth to a little boy she named Alan.You mean the Alan Shephard that bumbled around lost on the moon, and was
only given the mission because after Apollo 13, because NASA didn't want
to lost their best pilots? You mean that Alan Shephard? The dead guy?

Who gives a ****.

HOW DARE YOU! YOU ARE THE LOWEST FORM OF ANY LIFE! ALAN IS A HERO!

Al Gore is a hero. Alan Shephard is dead.

History will remember Alan Shepard and his unique place in American
history long after Al Gore is long gone. But who will remember Al
Gore.

--
Christopher

Old November 19th 06, 05:18 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Konstantin Tsiolkovsky

Christopher wrote:
Exactly 86 years ago today, somewhere in America, a Mrs Shepard gave
birth to a little boy she named Alan.You mean the Alan Shephard that bumbled around lost on the moon, and was
only given the mission because after Apollo 13, because NASA didn't want
to lost their best pilots? You mean that Alan Shephard? The dead guy?

Who gives a ****.
HOW DARE YOU! YOU ARE THE LOWEST FORM OF ANY LIFE! ALAN IS A HERO!

Al Gore is a hero. Alan Shephard is dead.

History will remember Alan Shepard and his unique place in American
history long after Al Gore is long gone. But who will remember Al
Gore.

Who will remember America? America will be long gone. Nations will be
long gone. Humanity will be long gone. Al Gore is here now. The Planet
Earth remains a living planet. Now, do you want to talk about Gagarin?

I believe Al Gore will yet see his finest hour.

Today is the first day of the future.

Americans are such schmucks.

http://cosmic.lifeform.org
Old November 19th 06, 05:55 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Wayne Throop

: Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
: Americans are such schmucks.

Which is a nice demonstration of the brotherhood of all human beings.
Dunnit just make you all, I don't know, warm and fuzzy inside?

Wayne Throop http://sheol.org/throopw
Old November 19th 06, 06:54 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Konstantin Tsiolkovsky

Wayne Throop wrote:
: Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
: Americans are such schmucks.

Which is a nice demonstration of the brotherhood of all human beings.
Dunnit just make you all, I don't know, warm and fuzzy inside?

Invoking Alan Shephard in a patriotic paroxysm does not make me feel all
warm and fuzzy inside, but I know how it makes all you goose stepping
American Nazi's all goose bumpy outside. You need to work on that
salute, and practice the pledge of allegiance, you're slipping.

http://cosmic.lifeform.org
Old November 19th 06, 07:45 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Wayne Throop

: Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
: Invoking Alan Shephard in a patriotic paroxysm does not make me feel all
: warm and fuzzy inside, but I know how it makes all you goose stepping
: American Nazi's all goose bumpy outside.

How about misinterpreting the referent of "it"?
How does that make you feel?

Wayne Throop http://sheol.org/throopw
Old November 26th 06, 12:43 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Christopher

Christopher wrote:
Exactly 86 years ago today, somewhere in America, a Mrs Shepard gave
birth to a little boy she named Alan.You mean the Alan Shephard that bumbled around lost on the moon, and was
only given the mission because after Apollo 13, because NASA didn't want
to lost their best pilots? You mean that Alan Shephard? The dead guy?

Who gives a ****.
HOW DARE YOU! YOU ARE THE LOWEST FORM OF ANY LIFE! ALAN IS A HERO!
Al Gore is a hero. Alan Shephard is dead.

History will remember Alan Shepard and his unique place in American
history long after Al Gore is long gone. But who will remember Al
Gore.

Who will remember America? America will be long gone. Nations will be
long gone. Humanity will be long gone. Al Gore is here now. The Planet
Earth remains a living planet. Now, do you want to talk about Gagarin?

I've mentioned Yuri in a previous post.

I believe Al Gore will yet see his finest hour.

Today is the first day of the future.

Americans are such schmucks.

Americans in general, are cocky, smug, and far to naive for their own
good at times, but I'd rather be on their side then some of our
european neighbors sides during an armed conflict. England and the
rest of the British Isle have more in common with out cousins across
the big pond then we have with all the people the other side of the
channel.

--
Christopher

Today for everyone Christopher Policy 0 January 1st 06 11:39 AM
Did you see the sun today? Coppy Littlehouse Amateur Astronomy 6 April 22nd 05 09:00 AM
the Ha sun today Maurice Gavin UK Astronomy 5 February 21st 05 06:22 PM
Today Christopher Space Shuttle 0 January 1st 05 12:52 PM
Today Christopher Space Station 0 January 1st 05 12:51 PM