All Univeses are Rotating Faster and Faster

Old October 24th 12, 06:03 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,sci.astro
Painius[_1_] Painius[_1_] is offline
Banned

Default All Univeses are Rotating Faster and Faster

On Mon, 22 Oct 2012 18:02:55 -0400, HVAC wrote:

On 10/22/2012 5:52 PM, 7 wrote:
HVAC wrote:

On 10/22/2012 9:38 AM, G=EMC^2 wrote:
This is the heart of "Convex Space Theory" Fits well with my "Spin is
in Theory" Gave me a my "Electron Structure" Shows in my 5 best
theories how all stuff is "interconnected" My next big step is to
unite all 5 into a simple GUT yes a GUT ,and so far only gravity
stands in my way,but I'm getting warm. TreBert

Since there is no external reference point. How can you tell that the
universe is rotating?

You would measure an inexplicable centripetal acceleration.

Acceleration around what? The center of the universe?

One way to tell if there is an accelerated spin would be if we were
able to measure lateral velocities in addition to the radial
velocities that we get with redshifts. If we were to find that all of
the combined radial and lateral velocities yielded total velocity
vectors that were headed in about the same directions for that area of
space, a Universal spin might then be noted and confirmed.

Of course, at present all we have are the radial velocities as given
to us by the "z", the redshifts, and there is thus far no way to
measure any of the lateral velocities that would yield the actual and
true directions of all those galaxies.

And even if there were a way to measure the lateral velocities, we
would still run into the same problem that the light from those
galaxies would have taken millions and billions of years to reach our
scopes, and could only yield what directions those galaxies were going
millions and billions of years ago.

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine @ http://astronomy.painellsworth.net/
Old October 24th 12, 12:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,sci.astro
HVAC[_3_]

On 10/24/2012 1:03 AM, Painius wrote:

[...]

So you're saying that Bert is wrong?

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/im...logo_large.jpg
Old October 24th 12, 10:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,sci.astro
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On 10/22/2012 5:52 PM, 7 wrote:
HVAC wrote:

[...]

Painius If we could find the spot we are in the universe it would
make a nice reference point. Its amazing that we know the Sun rotates
around the Milky Way once in 225 million years. I think its rotation
speed is going faster,and that the Milky Way is getting bigger. I have
my own thoughts on acceleration I post them. My theories are not
carved in stone. I throw them out like I throw bread out to the
ducks. I get back a lot of soggy bread. Some like my thinking some
don't. Its all part of mother natures balancing act. TreBert
Old October 24th 12, 11:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,sci.astro
HVAC[_3_]

On 10/24/2012 5:32 PM, G=EMC^2 wrote:

Painius If we could find the spot we are in the universe it would
make a nice reference point.

Are you ****ing serious? I blame this on Painus for filling your head
with his foolishness.

Its amazing that we know the Sun rotates
around the Milky Way once in 225 million years. I think its rotation
speed is going faster,and that the Milky Way is getting bigger.

Anything goes, huh? No rules of science need apply?

my own thoughts on acceleration I post them. My theories are not
carved in stone. I throw them out like I throw bread out to the
ducks.

Someone should throw YOU out.

Old October 25th 12, 01:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

On 10/22/2012 5:52 PM, 7 wrote:
HVAC wrote:

[...]

The gravity of our galaxy is also bringing in and holding onto new
stuff, not to mention our galaxy getting run down by Andromeda.

Helium is diamagnetic, and galaxies tend to generate a great deal of
helium. Molecular diamagnetics is a force of pushing itself away from
a magnetic force. The early universe had hardly any helium to spare.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#
Brad Guth,Brad_Guth,Brad.Guth,BradGuth,BG,Guth Usenet/Guth Venus

Old October 30th 12, 05:47 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,sci.astro

On Wed, 24 Oct 2012 07:25:43 -0400, HVAC wrote:

[...]

Neither you nor I have any objective evidence that Bert is right or
wrong. So all I'm saying is that our technology is not advanced
enough, yet, to be able to provide objective evidence.

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine @ http://astronomy.painellsworth.net/
"God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
Old October 30th 12, 05:50 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,sci.astro
Painius[_1_] Painius[_1_] is offline
Banned

On 10/22/2012 5:52 PM, 7 wrote:
HVAC wrote:

[...]

Funny - when I throw out bread to the ducks, I just get back a lot of
soggy duck droppings! G

Old October 30th 12, 10:38 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,sci.astro
HVAC[_3_]

On 10/30/2012 1:47 AM, Painius wrote:

So you're saying that Bert is wrong?

Neither you nor I have any objective evidence that Bert is right or
wrong. So all I'm saying is that our technology is not advanced
enough, yet, to be able to provide objective evidence.

And how far must we be able to see before we believe our eyes?

Old October 30th 12, 05:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

On 10/22/2012 5:52 PM, 7 wrote:
HVAC wrote:

[...]

It's highly unlikely that the mass of any given galaxy would ever
divert unless merging with an equally large and massive galaxy. Even
with Andromeda running into our galaxy at perhaps 350 km/sec by the
time such an event happens (starting as of 2.5e9 years from now), will
likely only cause a minor deviation in the path or trajectory that our
galaxy is headed into the Great Attractor(GA).

In order to adequately detect even a ten degree trajectory variation
as caused by galactic encounters, as observed from any billion plus
lights years distance, would likely require a good thousand years
worth of precise measurements. Supercomputer simulations could of
course make this doable within hours, or much faster if it were only a
simple two body interaction with no direct lithobraking aspects or GR/
SR considerations.

Old October 30th 12, 07:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,sci.astro

On Tue, 30 Oct 2012 06:38:32 -0400, HVAC wrote:

On 10/30/2012 1:47 AM, Painius wrote:

So you're saying that Bert is wrong?

Neither you nor I have any objective evidence that Bert is right or
wrong. So all I'm saying is that our technology is not advanced
enough, yet, to be able to provide objective evidence.

And how far must we be able to see before we believe our eyes?

Good question. Perhaps 14 bly?

But when that happens, and I "believe" it will happen soon, the
mainstream will just find a way to "fit" that evidence to the
prevailing creation myth called the "Big Bang".