Aether has mass

Old December 17th 12, 07:54 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
mpc755

Default Aether has mass

On Dec 17, 1:47*pm, Brad Guth wrote:

So, how the heck is your aether going to save us from ourselves?

Is aether knowledge going to give us cheap fusion energy or
antigravity?

Aether has mass. Aether physically occupies three dimensional space.
Aether is displaced by matter. Displaced aether pushes back and exerts
inward pressure toward matter.

Displaced aether pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward
matter is gravity.

A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave. In a
double slit experiment the particle travels a well defined trajectory
which takes it through one slit while the associated wave in the
aether passes through both.

'Ether and the Theory of Relativity by Albert Einstein'
http://www-groups.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/~...ein_ether.html

"According to the general theory of relativity space without ether is
unthinkable"

"the state of the [ether] is at every place determined by connections
with the matter and the state of the ether in neighbouring places, ...
disregarding the causes which condition its state."

The state of the aether at every place determined by connections with
the matter and the state of the aether in neighboring places is the
state of displacement of the aether.

'The Third Book of Opticks (1718) by Isaac Newton'
http://www.newtonproject.sussex.ac.u...ized/NATP00051

"Qu. 21. Is not this Medium much rarer within the dense Bodies of the
Sun, Stars, Planets and Comets, than in the empty celestial Spaces
between them? And in passing from them to great distances, doth it not
grow denser and denser perpetually, and thereby cause the gravity of
those great Bodies towards one another, and of their parts towards the
Bodies; every Body endeavouring to go from the denser parts of the
Medium towards the rarer? ..."

Newton is referring to the state of displacement of the aether. The
aether does not have a variable density. However, Newton was correct;
displaced aether is the cause of gravity.

'NASA's Voyager Hits New Region at Solar System Edge'
http://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2011...U_Voyager.html

"Voyager is showing that what is outside is pushing back. ... Like
cars piling up at a clogged freeway off-ramp, the increased intensity
of the magnetic field shows that inward pressure from interstellar
space is compacting it."

It is not the particles of matter which exist in quantities less than
in any vacuum artifically created on Earth which are pushing back and
exerting inward pressure toward the solar system.

It is the aether, which the particles of matter exist in, which is the
interstellar medium. It is the aether which is displaced by the matter
the solar system consists of which is pushing back and exerting inward
pressure toward the solar system.

'Interpretation of quantum mechanics by the double solution theory -
Louis de BROGLIE'
http://aflb.ensmp.fr/AFLB-classiques/aflb124p001.pdf

“When in 1923-1924 I had my first ideas about Wave Mechanics I was
looking for a truly concrete physical image, valid for all particles,
of the wave and particle coexistence discovered by Albert Einstein in
his "Theory of light quanta". I had no doubt whatsoever about the
physical reality of waves and particles.”

“any particle, even isolated, has to be imagined as in continuous
“energetic contact” with a hidden medium”

The hidden medium of de Broglie wave mechanics is the aether. The
“energetic contact” is the state of displacement of the aether.

A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave.

In a double slit experiment the particle travels a well defined path
which takes it through one slit. The associated wave in the aether
passes through both. As the aether wave exits the slits it creates
wave interference. As the particle exits a single slit the direction
it travels is altered by the wave interference. This is the wave
piloting the particle of pilot-wave theory. Detecting the particle
strongly exiting a single slit turns the associated aether wave into
chop. The aether waves exiting the slits interact with the detectors
and become many short waves with irregular motion. The waves are
disorganized. There is no wave interference. The particle pitches and
rolls through the chop. The particle gets knocked around by the chop
and it no longer creates an interference pattern.

'Surprise! IBEX Finds No Bow ‘Shock’ Outside our Solar System'
http://www.universetoday.com/95094/s...-solar-system/

'“While bow shocks certainly exist ahead of many other stars, we’re
finding that our Sun’s interaction doesn’t reach the critical
threshold to form a shock,” said Dr. David McComas, principal
investigator of the IBEX mission, “so a wave is a more accurate
depiction of what’s happening ahead of our heliosphere — much like the
wave made by the bow of a boat as it glides through the water.”'

The wave ahead of our heliosphere is an aether displacement wave. This
is evidence of a moving 'particle', the solar system, having an
associated aether wave.

'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hu...g_feature.html

"Astronomers using NASA's Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark mater, which is
somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
water."

The 'pond' consists of aether. The moving 'particles' are the galaxy
clusters. The ripple is an aether displacement wave. The ripple is a
gravitational wave. This is also evidence of a moving 'particle', the
galaxy clusters, having an associated aether wave.

'Giant black hole kicked out of home galaxy'
http://www.astronomy.com/en/News-Obs...0 galaxy.aspx

"But these new data support the idea that gravitational waves —
ripples in the fabric of space first predicted by Albert Einstein but
never detected directly — can exert an extremely powerful force."

The fabric of space is the aether.

Gravitational waves are ripples in the aether.

What ripples when galaxy clusters collide is what waves in a double
slit experiment; the aether.

Einstein's gravitational wave is de Broglie's pilot-wave.

They are both aether displacement waves.

'Offset between dark matter and ordinary matter: evidence from a
sample of 38 lensing clusters of galaxies'
http://arxiv.org/PS_cache/arxiv/pdf/...004.1475v1.pdf

"Our data strongly support the idea that the gravitational potential
in clusters is mainly due to a non-baryonic fluid, and any exotic
field in gravitational theory must resemble that of CDM fields very
closely."

The offset is due to the galaxy clusters moving through the aether.
The analogy is a submarine moving through the water. You are under
water. Two miles away from you are many lights. Moving between you and
the lights one mile away is a submarine. The submarine displaces the
water. The state of displacement of the water causes the center of the
lensing of the light propagating through the water to be offset from
the center of the submarine itself. The offset between the center of
the lensing of the light propagating through the water displaced by
the submarine and the center of the submarine itself is going to
remain the same as the submarine moves through the water. The
submarine continually displaces different regions of the water. The
state of the water connected to and neighboring the submarine remains
the same as the submarine moves through the water even though it is
not the same water the submarine continually displaces. This is what
is occurring physically in nature as the galaxy clusters move through
and displace the aether.

'Milky Way's halo more squished than spherical'
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34735679.../#.TjkpbmDmE2c

The Milky Way's halo is the state of displacement of the aether. The
matter which would form the Milky Way was moving as it displaced the
aether. The aether displaced perpendicular to the major direction of
motion became the majority force of the displaced aether and forced
the matter into the disk. This resulted in the angular momentum of the
matter. It is the aether which is displaced outward relative to the
plane of the angular momentum which exerts force toward the center of
the Milky Way. This force, along with the state of displacement of the
aether as determined by the angular momentum of the Milky Way, forced
the matter closer together which resulted in the displaced aether
looking like a squished beach ball. Aether displacement explains how
the Milky Way was created, how the disk and halo formed and why the
rotational speed can not be accounted for by the mass of the matter of
the Milky Way itself.

'Ether and the Theory of Relativity - Albert Einstein'
http://www.tu-harburg.de/rzt/rzt/it/Ether.html

"Since according to our present conceptions the elementary particles
of matter are also, in their essence, nothing else than condensations
of the electromagnetic field"

The electromagnetic field is a state of the aether. Particles of
matter are condensations of aether.

'DOES THE INERTIA OF A BODY DEPEND UPON ITS ENERGY-CONTENT?' A.
EINSTEIN
http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/E_mc2/e_mc2.pdf

"If a body gives off the energy L in the form of radiation, its mass
diminishes by L/c2."

The mass of the body does diminish. However, the matter which no
longer exists as part of the body has not vanished; it still exists,
as aether. Matter evaporates into aether. As matter evaporates into
aether it expands into neighboring places; which is energy. Mass is
conserved.

When a nuclear bomb explodes matter evaporates into aether. The
evaporation is energy. Mass is conserved.

The rate at which an atomic clock ticks is determined by the state of
the aether in which it exists. In terms of general relativity, the
greater the mass per volume of the matter the greater the displacement
of the aether, the greater the force exerted toward and throughout the
atomic clock by the displaced aether the slower the atomic clock
ticks. In terms of special relativity, the faster a clock moves
through the aether the more aether the clock displaces the more force
the displaced aether exerts toward and throughout the atomic clock the
slower the clock ticks.

Curved spacetime is the state of displacement of the aether.

'Was the universe born spinning?'
http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/news/46688

"The universe was born spinning and continues to do so around a
preferred axis"

The Universe spins around a preferred axis because the Universe is, or
the local Universe we exist in is in, a jet; a larger version of a
black hole polar jet.

'Mysterious Cosmic 'Dark Flow' Tracked Deeper into Universe'
http://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/...10/10-023.html

"The clusters appear to be moving along a line extending from our
solar system toward Centaurus/Hydra, but the direction of this motion
is less certain. Evidence indicates that the clusters are headed
outward along this path, away from Earth, but the team cannot yet rule
out the opposite flow. "We detect motion along this axis, but right
now our data cannot state as strongly as we'd like whether the
clusters are coming or going," Kashlinsky said."

The clusters are headed along this path because the Universe is, or
the local Universe we exist in is in, a jet.

The following is an image analogous of the Universal jet.

http://aether.lbl.gov/image_all.html

The reason for the 'expansion' of the universe is the continual
emission of aether into the Universal jet. Three dimensional space
associated with the Universe itself is not expanding. What we see in
our telescopes is the matter associated with the Universe moving
outward and away from the Universal jet emission point. In the image
above, '1st Stars' is where aether condenses into matter.

Dark energy is aether emitted into the Universal jet.

It's not the Big Bang; it's the Big Ongoing.
Old December 17th 12, 08:21 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

?

'Ether and the Theory of Relativity by Albert Einstein'http://www-groups.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/~history/Extras/Einstein_ether.html

'The Third Book of Opticks (1718) by Isaac Newton'http://www.newtonproject.sussex.ac.uk/view/texts/normalized/NATP00051

'NASA's Voyager Hits New Region at Solar System Edge'http://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2011/dec/HQ_11-402_AGU_Voyager.html

'Surprise! IBEX Finds No Bow ‘Shock’ Outside our Solar System'http://www.universetoday.com/95094/surprise-ibex-finds-no-bow-shock-o...

'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...

'Giant black hole kicked out of home galaxy'http://www.astronomy.com/en/News-Observing/News/2012/06/Giant%20black...

sample of 38 lensing clusters of galaxies'http://arxiv.org/PS_cache/arxiv/pdf/1004/1004.1475v1.pdf

'Milky Way's halo more squished than spherical'http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34735679/ns/technology_and_science-space/...

'Mysterious Cosmic 'Dark Flow' Tracked Deeper into Universe'http://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/news/releases/2010/10-023.html

[...]

How is not answering the questions going to help?

Old December 18th 12, 12:22 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Dec 17, 12:10*pm, mpc755 wrote:
[...]

Meanwhile, folks here on Earth are starving to death, in need of jobs
to that they can afford housing, good educations, top notch medical
care and apparently access to as much free assault weapons with spare
clips of ammo as they can pack. How is your aether going to take care
of any of that?

Old December 18th 12, 03:32 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Dec 17, 3:42*pm, mpc755 wrote:
[...]

And yet there's still not one word of any of this aether in K-12
textbooks. Apparently you are not trying hard enough.

BTW; as any spacecraft attempts to leave our solar system, eventually
all of the solar system mass and its subsequent collective force of
gravity is focused directly behind the outgoing spacecraft, and none
of it is pulling from either side, top or bottom.
Old December 18th 12, 04:37 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
Forrest Piper

On Dec 17, 10:11*pm, Dave U. Random anonym...@anonymitaet-im-
inter.net wrote:
Brad Guth wrote:

*?

Aether has mass. Aether physically occupies three dimensional space.
Aether is displaced by matter. Displaced aether pushes back and exerts
inward pressure toward matter.

200 or so lines snipped

How is not answering the questions going to help?

I give up. I realize mpc755 is not playing with a full deck, but
why the Christ is Guth endlessly repeating his insanity? Are you
trying to force hime to act the way you want him to? What?

I was hoping to see a conversation here about the aether - people
giving their own opinions, but all I see is one mentally ill guy
quoting the same thing over and over, and another, probably mentally
ill guy, egging him on.

At least I can add you to the killfile. Since you are the only one
who reposts mpc755's nutty stuff, I'll kill two birds with one stone.

....but as Guth would say...

....And your contributions to "Aether has Mass" are exactly what?

It's not hard to imagine that one of these experts wishes to remain
entrenched in theory, while the other seeks to validate, through any
application of aether theory that might seem possible, or even
credible, to somehow advancing the times we are living in, to a more
robust economy, and given a little tweaking from more so-called,
sidereal "experts" on invisible and absent forms of "Jinn"
manifestation, there might still be some need for believing in a more
human application of the word "aether".

Really, though, Jinn can be tricky, if not downright nasty, so one may
end up wondering which side of the life force they are on...

Old December 18th 12, 05:09 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
mpc755

On Dec 17, 10:11*pm, Dave U. Random anonym...@anonymitaet-im-
inter.net wrote:
Brad Guth wrote:

*?

Aether has mass. Aether physically occupies three dimensional space.
Aether is displaced by matter. Displaced aether pushes back and exerts
inward pressure toward matter.

200 or so lines snipped

How is not answering the questions going to help?

I give up. I realize mpc755 is not playing with a full deck, but
why the Christ is Guth endlessly repeating his insanity? Are you
trying to force hime to act the way you want him to? What?

I was hoping to see a conversation here about the aether - people
giving their own opinions, but all I see is one mentally ill guy
quoting the same thing over and over, and another, probably mentally
ill guy, egging him on.

At least I can add you to the killfile. Since you are the only one
who reposts mpc755's nutty stuff, I'll kill two birds with one stone.

If you want to understand what occurs physically in nature then
understand the following.

Old December 18th 12, 05:15 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
benj

On Tue, 18 Dec 2012 04:11:44 +0100, Dave U. Random wrote:

How is not answering the questions going to help?

I give up. I realize mpc755 is not playing with a full deck, but why the
Christ is Guth endlessly repeating his insanity? Are you trying to force
hime to act the way you want him to? What?

I was hoping to see a conversation here about the aether - people giving
their own opinions, but all I see is one mentally ill guy quoting the
same thing over and over, and another, probably mentally ill guy, egging
him on.

At least I can add you to the killfile. Since you are the only one who
reposts mpc755's nutty stuff, I'll kill two birds with one stone.

What makes you think mpc755 is "nutty"? Do YOU have a viable theory of
diffraction of light as well as the wave-particle duality. If you do
please tell it. We'll wait.

Sure mpc755 is "focused" on his theory, and it has some problems, but a
lot of it is pretty good. Do you understand it?

What is Light? People used to say "waves in the aether". It was always
shown on one of those big "electromagnetic spectrum" charts along with
radio, X-rays and Gamma rays. Neat, plausible, and wrong.

Light is known to be particles. By reason of the parameters of energy
transfer it CAN NOT be waves. Even worse, today, aether deniers say there
is no medium at all for waves. Which is obviously patent nonsense. Waves
logically REQUIRE a medium. Light particles are known to approach two
slits and only go through ONE of them at a time.

I know you say, so what? Well "what" is that there is a catch. If one
adds up all the light particles coming through slits and puts them on a
screen the patterns you find are approximations to DIFFRACTION patterns!
Somehow, a light particle going through THIS hole "knows" about THAT hole
over there so far away the particle can't possibly sense it. Oooo. That
is a conundrum is it not?

So mpc755 is promoting a theory (not entirely his...it's been proposed
for some time by some of the greats) of "pilot waves". I don't need to go
over it here again, but basically it's that particles traveling through
aether create waves that go through the holes in your diffraction
experiment and modify the particle trajectories on the far side to create
the apparent interference solutions that appear.

This theory works wonderfully for slower particles like electrons or gas
molecules when they diffract, but runs into a problem or two when you use
photons that move with the SAME speed as the waves they produce. But hey,
the theory is just getting started, right?

So Just what do you want to know about aether? You do know that aether is
a "forbidden" topic, and any attempt to discuss it will bring out all the
"strategic writers" to ridicule it, call those engaged in the discussion
"insane" and try to disrupt polite conversation any way they can. Just
warning you.