Aether has mass

Old December 9th 12, 04:07 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Aether has mass

On Dec 8, 2:23*pm, mpc755 wrote:
On Dec 8, 5:02*pm, Brad Guth wrote:

Are you somehow unable to work with anyone other than myself?

You do realize that I do not buy into everything that you claim aether
to be.

I suppose if I were to become independently wealthy enough, as such I
could share my resources with you and others attempting to make better
sense of our complex universe. *Do you happen to know something about
my future?

"It is ironic that Einstein's most creative work, the general theory
of relativity, should boil down to conceptualizing space as a medium
when his original premise [in special relativity] was that no such
medium existed [..] The word 'ether' has extremely negative
connotations in theoretical physics because of its past association
with opposition to relativity. This is unfortunate because, stripped
of these connotations, it rather nicely captures the way most
physicists actually think about the vacuum. . . . Relativity actually
says nothing about the existence or nonexistence of matter pervading
the universe, only that any such matter must have relativistic
symmetry. [..] It turns out that such matter exists. About the time
relativity was becoming accepted, studies of radioactivity began
showing that the empty vacuum of space had spectroscopic structure
similar to that of ordinary quantum solids and fluids. Subsequent
studies with large particle accelerators have now led us to understand
that space is more like a piece of window glass than ideal Newtonian
emptiness. It is filled with 'stuff' that is normally transparent but
can be made visible by hitting it sufficiently hard to knock out a
part. The modern concept of the vacuum of space, confirmed every day
by experiment, is a relativistic ether. But we do not call it this
because it is taboo." - Robert B. Laughlin, Nobel Laureate in Physics,
endowed chair in physics, Stanford University

"According to the general theory of relativity space without ether is
unthinkable; for in such space there not only would be no propagation
of light, but also no possibility of existence for standards of space
and time (measuring-rods and clocks), nor therefore any space-time
intervals in the physical sense." - Albert Einstein

The relativistic ether referred to by Laughlin is the ether which
propagates light referred to by Einstein

Yes, the quantum logic and/or entanglement of photons get propagated,
but not likely the original photon wave or its phantom particle
actually have to move through the aether in order for that original
photon singularity event to be detected.

A singularity displacement wave or that of its phantom particle hand-
off is still not objectively proven to move outside of its original
wavelength. A singularity wave and its particle propagation is simply
not the same thing as something 3D physical being shot through aether
and arriving at another point.
Old December 9th 12, 04:08 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Dec 8, 3:16*pm, Painius wrote:
On Sat, 8 Dec 2012 14:02:52 -0800 (PST), Brad Guth

wrote:
On Dec 8, 1:51 pm, mpc755 wrote:
On Dec 8, 4:41 pm, Brad Guth wrote:

Meanwhile, you can't manage to contribute any better context to this
link?
http://www.orgonelab.org/energyinspace.htm

That link refers to ether drift. Just as I'm not sure we can know if
aether consists of particles or not, I'm not sure we can know if the
ether drifts.

Watch the following video starting at 0:45 to see a visual
representation of the state of the aether. What is referred to as a
twist in spacetime is the state of displacement of the aether. What is
referred to as frame-dragging is the state of displacement of the
aether.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9ITt44-EHE

The analogy is putting a mesh bag full of marbles into a supersolid
and spinning the bag of marbles. If you were unable to determine if
the superfluid consists of particles or not you would still be able to
detect the state of displacement of the supersolid.

The supersolid connected to and neighboring the mesh bag of marbles is
in the same state throughout the rotation of the bag in the
supersolid.

The aether connected to and neighboring the Earth is in the same
state, or almost the same state, throughout the Earth's rotation about
its axis and orbit of the Sun.

The state of which as determined by its connections with the Earth and
the state of the aether in neighboring places is the state of
displacement of the aether.

Are you somehow unable to work with anyone other than myself?

You do realize that I do not buy into everything that you claim aether
to be.

I suppose if I were to become independently wealthy enough, as such I
could share my resources with you and others attempting to make better
sense of our complex universe. *Do you happen to know something about
my future?

I checked my xtal ball, Brad, and it showed a really beautiful,
gorgeous lady in your near future.

Yeah, it surprised me, too! *lol!

--
Happy Holidays!
* and Warm Wishes for the New Year!

Thanks for the heads up.
Old December 9th 12, 05:44 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.astro
mpc755

On Dec 8, 8:43*pm, Casimiro wrote:
On 8 Dic, 23:23, mpc755 wrote:

[...]

Thanking to your patient *insistence I finally understood what I was
measuring.
Because I made an electromagnetic interferometer since 2007 and from
that date I measured vertically a Doppler effect of wavefronts (not of
frequency) *, very difficult to interpretate...
* see my pdfhttp://www.scribd.com/doc/114076563/The-Phase-Doppler-Applied

The experiment is here described:http://www.scribd.com/doc/114161991/Eolotropy

Finally I understood that: if our galaxy is immersed in a dark matter
ball, then the wave medium is dark matter, and not the free space
ether as thought Maxwell,( and for this Michelson did'nt show
interferences in horizontal plane.
But Grusenick shown that vertically, and I with microwaves measured
the escape speed as logical , because dark matter has a mass, ) I
MEASURE THE DARK MATTER!http://youtu.be/8UevWmexiCk

Thank you, MYSTERIOUS mr. mpc755!
please , contact me.

Maxwell's displacement current is a physical displacement of the
aether.

The Michelson-Morley experiment looked for an absolutely stationary
space the Earth moves through. The aether is not an absolutely
stationary space. Aether is displaced by matter. The rate at which an
atomic clock ticks is a physical process determined by the state of
the aether in which it exists. You have an atomic clock at sea level.
You take it to the top of a mountain. The atomic clock ticks at a
different rate at the top of the mountain because the state of the
aether in which it exists has change.

Aether has mass. Aether physically occupies three dimensional space.
Aether is physically displaced by matter.

What you refer to as the "dark matter ball" is the state of
displacement of the aether.

Old December 9th 12, 05:47 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.astro
mpc755

On Dec 8, 11:07*pm, Brad Guth wrote:
On Dec 8, 2:23*pm, mpc755 wrote:

[...]

There is no such thing as entanglement. In order for there to be
conservation of momentum, when a downconverted photon pair are created
they are created as exact opposites. They are created with exact
opposite spins. They are created with exact opposite polarizations.
They are created with exact opposite angular momentums.
Old December 9th 12, 06:01 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.astro
benj

On Sat, 08 Dec 2012 21:44:32 -0800, mpc755 wrote:

The Michelson-Morley experiment looked for an absolutely stationary
space the Earth moves through. The aether is not an absolutely
stationary space. Aether is displaced by matter. The rate at which an
atomic clock ticks is a physical process determined by the state of the
aether in which it exists. You have an atomic clock at sea level. You
take it to the top of a mountain. The atomic clock ticks at a different
rate at the top of the mountain because the state of the aether in which
it exists has change.

Exactly correct. throughout all of science you hear the constant
repetition of the misinformation that "MM proved there was no aether".
The truth is that MM proved there was no "aether drift" which is an
entirely different thing. Similarly, changes in atomic clocks are
supposedly "explained" by relativistic mathematics. But that is not an
"explanation", only a model. Mechanisms are NOT "explained". The "state
of aether" on the other hand clearly "explains" the phenomena if not
precisely modeling it.

Old December 9th 12, 06:11 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Dec 8, 2:23*pm, mpc755 wrote:

[...]

That sounds entangled.
Old December 9th 12, 06:15 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.astro
mpc755

On 8 Dic, 23:23, mpc755 wrote:

[...]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casimir...#Vacuum_energy

"a "field" in physics may be envisioned as if space were filled with
interconnected vibrating balls and springs, and the strength of the
field can be visualized as the displacement of a ball from its rest
position"

A 'field' in physics is space filled with aether and the strength of
the field is the displacement of the aether from its rest position.

The further from the Earth you get the weaker the field. The further
from the Earth you get the less the aether is displaced by the Earth
the less it pushes back and exerts inward pressure toward the Earth.

There is no such thing as non-baryonic dark matter. Aether has mass.
Aether physically occupies three dimensional space. Aether is
physically displaced by matter. Displaced aether pushes back and
exerts inward pressure toward matter.

Displaced aether pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward
matter is gravity.

The Milky Way's halo is not a "dark matter ball". The Milky Way's halo
is the state of displacement of the aether.
Old December 9th 12, 06:17 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.astro
mpc755

On Dec 8, 2:23*pm, mpc755 wrote:

[...]

Entangled means detecting one determines the spin of the other.
Detecting one does not impact the other. The other was always going to
be detected with that spin.
Old December 9th 12, 06:23 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.astro
mpc755

On Dec 9, 1:01*am, benj wrote:
[...]

The greater the pressure exerted by the aether toward and throughout
an atomic clock the slower the clock ticks.

The further from the Earth an atomic clock gets the less the aether is
displaced by the Earth the less pressure the displaced aether exerts
toward the Earth the less pressure there is exerted toward and
throughout the atomic clock the faster the clock ticks.

The faster an atomic clock moves through the aether the greater the
displacement of the aether by the atomic clock the greater the
pressure exerted toward and throughout the atomic clock the slower the
clock ticks.
Old December 9th 12, 06:57 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.astro
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway[_5_]

"benj" wrote in message ...

On Sat, 08 Dec 2012 21:44:32 -0800, mpc755 wrote:

The Michelson-Morley experiment looked for an absolutely stationary
space the Earth moves through. The aether is not an absolutely
stationary space. Aether is displaced by matter.

Binje wrote:
Exactly correct.

Androcles writes:
Exactly absolute proof of no aether. Turbulence in any such mechanical
aether caused by matter displacement would change the apparent position
of the stars, especially turbulent aether displacement caused by the
nearby Moon.
Flogging the skeleton of a horse that's been dead for over 100 years
won't lead it to water or make it think.
mpc775 = Exactly absolute ancient idiot.

-- This message is brought to you from the keyboard of
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway