ASTRO: Jupiter and Io-Europa Conjunction

Old September 9th 09, 02:01 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Adriano

Default ASTRO: Jupiter and Io-Europa Conjunction

Io and Europa were in conjunction last night so I thought I'd take a
stab at it. Seeing was not that great but I managed to get one decent
set of the moons and two of Jupiter.

C8 at f/46
ToUCam with 600-700 frames for each image.
--
Adriano
http://www.edmar-co.com/adriano/

34°14'11.7"N

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Jupiter-Io-Europa-2009-09-07-Final-sm.jpg
Views:	365
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	2610

Old September 9th 09, 03:17 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Adriano

Thanks! Sure wish the seeing would clear up though.

Richard Crisp wrote:
that's really nice!

.. .

Old September 9th 09, 06:21 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Rick Johnson[_2_]

Still looks better than my typical seeing!
Rick

Adriano wrote:
Thanks! Sure wish the seeing would clear up though.

Richard Crisp wrote:
that's really nice!

.. .