Arizona Evening "Storm"

Old June 29th 07, 11:36 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Edward Erbeck

Default Arizona Evening "Storm"

Looks like the Rain Clouds are practicing for the Monsoon Season.
Only got .08" of Rain out of it but lots of Lightning (which around here
without Rain isn't a welcome event)

Crazy Ed

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	6-28-2007 Practice.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	114.6 KB
ID:	987
Old June 29th 07, 11:49 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Edward Erbeck

Whooops, Wrong Group. Sorry 'bout that.

Crazy Ed

Old June 29th 07, 01:30 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Dave Jessie

Edward Erbeck wrote:

Whooops, Wrong Group. Sorry 'bout that.

Don't apologize, Ed. It's a gorgeous image and it's subject is the sky.
Looks on-topic to me!
What group did you mean to post to?

Clear Dark Steady Skies,
Dave Jessie

Old June 29th 07, 03:12 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Edward Erbeck

Dave Jessie wrote:

Edward Erbeck wrote:

Whooops, Wrong Group. Sorry 'bout that.

Don't apologize, Ed. It's a gorgeous image and it's subject is the sky.
Looks on-topic to me!
What group did you mean to post to?

Clear Dark Steady Skies,
Dave Jessie

It was suppose to go to A.B.P.Weather not Astro. Glad you enjoyed the
Picture. Ok to put it on topic - look at the Mountain Range in the
Background. Where it blends with the Foreground Hill is where the Mt. Graham
L.B.T. And Vacatan Telescopes are. And the inverted Garbage Pails are my
low cost Observatories. One over my A.P. 1200 GTO and the other over my M.I.
250 mount.
Well it's time for me to check out. Hope everyone had a Cloud Free Night
and as Jessie said, Steady Skies.

Crazy Ed

Old June 29th 07, 05:08 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
G[_2_]

over in
alt.binaries.pictures.weather yep...

Old June 29th 07, 06:21 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Peter Hucker

On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 07:12:22 -0700, Edward Erbeck
wrote:

Dave Jessie wrote:

Edward Erbeck wrote:

Whooops, Wrong Group. Sorry 'bout that.

Don't apologize, Ed. It's a gorgeous image and it's subject is the sky.
Looks on-topic to me!
What group did you mean to post to?

Clear Dark Steady Skies,
Dave Jessie

It was suppose to go to A.B.P.Weather not Astro.

Reckon that's worth a look then....

Old June 30th 07, 12:28 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Edward Erbeck

Stefan Lilge wrote:

Edward, that looks unreal, almost like the clouds sucking up the sand.

Glad you liked it Stefan.
What's happening is there is a Down Draft that causes local Winds that
can hit 45+ MPH (75+ KPH).
BTW, I've enjoyed your Images from Berlin. Well back to Lurking and
hopefully posting on the correct Group.

Crazy Ed

Old July 9th 07, 06:06 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
IMPEACH BUSH NOW!

Good grief@! lots mo release!!! a huge wow to you and thanks.