Accelerating Motion and Spin = Gravity

Old October 19th 06, 02:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Accelerating Motion and Spin = Gravity

Acceleration creates gravity Spin creates centrifugal force "inertia"
and inertia and gravity are the same thing. The universe's space is
accelerating(inflating) at very close to 'c',and the horizon of the
universe is spinning at "c" All this can create a gravitational
force. It fits well with my concave convex gravity theory No
waves,or fields for gravity. Its motion all the way down. So where is my
Nobel Bert

Old October 19th 06, 05:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mdmeenken

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" schreef in bericht
Acceleration creates gravity Spin creates centrifugal force "inertia"
and inertia and gravity are the same thing. The universe's space is
accelerating(inflating) at very close to 'c',and the horizon of the
universe is spinning at "c" All this can create a gravitational
force. It fits well with my concave convex gravity theory No
waves,or fields for gravity. Its motion all the way down. So where is my
Nobel Bert

not yet bert, not yet!

Old October 19th 06, 07:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar[_1_]

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Acceleration creates gravity Spin creates centrifugal force "inertia"
and inertia and gravity are the same thing. The universe's space is
accelerating(inflating) at very close to 'c',and the horizon of the
universe is spinning at "c" All this can create a gravitational
force. It fits well with my concave convex gravity theory No
waves,or fields for gravity. Its motion all the way down. So where is my
Nobel Bert

The Nobel committee has not yet established a category for "Bull****",
Beeeert.
As soon as they do, you'll be a shoo-in.

Old October 20th 06, 03:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

One of my favor it rides was the one that started spinning and when its
spin was fast enough the floor you were standing on was taken away You
were pressed to the wall just as if the wall had a gravitational force.
In reality it did. This reasoning is the heart of my posting this post
The ride was at the Revere Beach amusement park Ma I rode it over 70
years ago. If anyone knows where I can find this ride today please let
me know. I want one more ride. Bert

Old October 22nd 06, 08:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Starman

The Revere beach park amusements, pavilions and sidewalks was all destroyed
in the blizzard of 1978, The park was reopend May 1992.
but not all amusements could be restored so don't think it's possible Bert

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" skrev i en meddelelse
One of my favor it rides was the one that started spinning and when its
spin was fast enough the floor you were standing on was taken away You
were pressed to the wall just as if the wall had a gravitational force.
In reality it did. This reasoning is the heart of my posting this post
The ride was at the Revere Beach amusement park Ma I rode it over 70
years ago. If anyone knows where I can find this ride today please let
me know. I want one more ride. Bert

Jeg beskyttes af den gratis SPAMfighter til privatbrugere.
Den har indtil videre sparet mig for at få 192 spam-mails
Betalende brugere får ikke denne besked i deres e-mails.
Hent en gratis SPAMfighter her.

Old October 22nd 06, 10:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Starman I go to Ma 5 times a year to see my kids. Always walk Revere
Beach on each visit. Know it well. Your information is not all that
accurate. No rides since 1962. A year ago it only had Steve's subs. For
40 years it has only condos.and a Jewish retirement home. I had a
photography stand on Revere Beach for 4 years 1943-1947 I lived
sleeping on that beach each summer.Now I go to the spot I slept and make
a 2 foot high mound with large beach stones(Viking type mound.) Yes I
was a teen vagabond. I never felt bad because I was so poor. I slept
under the stars. The sound of waves. The beach had a bath house(told the
story about not having a nickel) Starman when looking back I say it
honestly "It was one of the best spacetimes" of my fife. Bert

Old October 23rd 06, 10:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Starman

My information is accurate, your memory is leaking
there were rides like the roller coaster "Cylone"(build 1925) who operated
untill at least around 1969 and destroyed in 1974

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" skrev i en meddelelse
Starman I go to Ma 5 times a year to see my kids. Always walk Revere
Beach on each visit. Know it well. Your information is not all that
accurate. No rides since 1962. A year ago it only had Steve's subs. For
40 years it has only condos.and a Jewish retirement home. I had a
photography stand on Revere Beach for 4 years 1943-1947 I lived
sleeping on that beach each summer.Now I go to the spot I slept and make
a 2 foot high mound with large beach stones(Viking type mound.) Yes I
was a teen vagabond. I never felt bad because I was so poor. I slept
under the stars. The sound of waves. The beach had a bath house(told the
story about not having a nickel) Starman when looking back I say it
honestly "It was one of the best spacetimes" of my fife. Bert

Jeg beskyttes af den gratis SPAMfighter til privatbrugere.
Den har indtil videre sparet mig for at få 209 spam-mails

Old October 24th 06, 01:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Starman My photography stand was next to the cyclone, I paid rent to
Victor Shabe he owned the cyclone. The cyclone was taken down around the
early 60s and shipped to a park in So. America On a hot summer day over
one million people were on Revere Beach As a teen I sat at Punks
Conner. It was across from Barney Sheffs(deli) My first date was with a
girl that lived at the end of the beach it was called "Point of
Pines"(money area). Her name was Barbara Nubell.Smart and very pretty we
were both 16 REvere Beach was the best of times Bert

Old October 24th 06, 10:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Starman

I have 2 friends who know everything about almost any rollercoasters in the
world, they told me both the history
about the Cylone independently of eachother, one of them visited Revere
Beach in 1966 and had a ride in the Cyclone

I then tried a little research myself and quickly found loads of pages that
confirmed what they told me.

So i still say your memory is wrong, at least 10 years !

http://www.reverebeach.com/hist2.htm (look for cyclone)
http://boston.about.com/od/historyan...vere_beach.htm (look for
cyclone)
http://members.aol.com/coasting2/revere_cyc.html

i found many more pages confirming me, so give it up and admit your wrong!

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" skrev i en meddelelse
Starman My photography stand was next to the cyclone, I paid rent to
Victor Shabe he owned the cyclone. The cyclone was taken down around the
early 60s and shipped to a park in So. America On a hot summer day over
one million people were on Revere Beach As a teen I sat at Punks
Conner. It was across from Barney Sheffs(deli) My first date was with a
girl that lived at the end of the beach it was called "Point of
Pines"(money area). Her name was Barbara Nubell.Smart and very pretty we
were both 16 REvere Beach was the best of times Bert

Jeg beskyttes af den gratis SPAMfighter til privatbrugere.
Den har indtil videre sparet mig for at få 224 spam-mails

Old October 24th 06, 10:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Starman My photography stand was next to the cyclone, I paid rent to
Victor Shabe he owned the cyclone. The cyclone was taken down around the
early 60s and shipped to a park in So. America On a hot summer day over
one million people were on Revere Beach As a teen I sat at Punks
Conner. It was across from Barney Sheffs(deli) My first date was with a
girl that lived at the end of the beach it was called "Point of
Pines"(money area). Her name was Barbara Nubell.Smart and very pretty we
were both 16 REvere Beach was the best of times Bert

This is the one I used to ride:

http://members.aol.com/coasting2/jantzen.html

Double-A