Titan III, Titan IIIM/MOL documents on Ebay

Old October 29th 05, 01:39 AM
Scott Lowther

Default Titan III, Titan IIIM/MOL documents on Ebay

Plus "Electronics Engineers Handbook" and "Compressed Air and Gas Data."
I'll be putting a few more Titan/MOL/Dyna Soar docs on Ebay soon, plus a
whole mess of SAMPE books.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQ...sassZdynascott

--
"The only thing that galls me about someone burning the American flag is how unoriginal it is. I mean if you're going to pull the Freedom-of-speech card, don't be a hack, come up with something interesting. Fashion Old Glory into a wisecracking puppet and blister the system with a scathing ventriloquism act, or better yet, drape the flag over your head and desecrate it with a large caliber bullet hole." Dennis Miller
Old November 12th 05, 04:16 AM
Scott Lowther

Two more Titan IIIM/MOL docs on Ebay, ending in a few days:

and

"The only thing that galls me about someone burning the American flag is how unoriginal it is. I mean if you're going to pull the Freedom-of-speech card, don't be a hack, come up with something interesting. Fashion Old Glory into a wisecracking puppet and blister the system with a scathing ventriloquism act, or better yet, drape the flag over your head and desecrate it with a large caliber bullet hole." Dennis Miller

Titan III, Titan IIIM/MOL documents on Ebay Scott Lowther Policy 1 November 12th 05 04:16 AM
Titan Final Stats Ed Kyle Policy 3 October 31st 05 02:41 AM
Titan Final Stats Ed Kyle History 11 October 24th 05 11:23 PM
UA's Cassini Scientists Ready for First Close Titan Flyby er Amateur Astronomy 0 October 26th 04 07:14 AM
UA's Cassini Scientists Ready for First Close Titan Flyby Ron Astronomy Misc 0 October 25th 04 08:35 PM