More Global Warming News ...

Old November 10th 14, 05:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default More Global Warming News ...

Headline: Winter comes early to Eastern US ...

http://abc7news.com/news/snow-way-wi...ern-us/388613/

Must be that gosh-darn Climate Change, or Global
Warming, or Climate Disruption, or whatever the
hand-wringers and brow-wipers call it this week.

But I'm sure, come rain or shine or snow and frost,
they'll pin the tail on that good old Al Gore litany of
an "Convenient Lie".
Amazing what these clowns will do for money and
prestige.

Old November 10th 14, 07:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 11/10/2014 12:32 PM, Hägar wrote:
Headline: Winter comes early to Eastern US ...

http://abc7news.com/news/snow-way-wi...ern-us/388613/

Must be that gosh-darn Climate Change, or Global
Warming, or Climate Disruption, or whatever the
hand-wringers and brow-wipers call it this week.

It's called pollution. Hager is in favor of pollution.

You mad Hager?

--
Cut off one head, two more shall take its place.
HAIL HYDRA!
Old November 10th 14, 10:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"HVAC" wrote in message ...

On 11/10/2014 12:32 PM, Hägar wrote:
Headline: Winter comes early to Eastern US ...

http://abc7news.com/news/snow-way-wi...ern-us/388613/

Must be that gosh-darn Climate Change, or Global
Warming, or Climate Disruption, or whatever the
hand-wringers and brow-wipers call it this week.

It's called pollution. Hager is in favor of pollution.

You mad Hager?

--
"OK HardBlow, here comes Honey Boo Boo now" -Mama June
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H1qSSv00Co

*** Only a dimwit like you could come up with such an
idiotic statement.

Old November 10th 14, 11:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, November 10, 2014 9:32:26 AM UTC-8, Hägar wrote:
Headline: Winter comes early to Eastern US ...

http://abc7news.com/news/snow-way-wi...ern-us/388613/

Must be that gosh-darn Climate Change, or Global
Warming, or Climate Disruption, or whatever the
hand-wringers and brow-wipers call it this week.

But I'm sure, come rain or shine or snow and frost,
they'll pin the tail on that good old Al Gore litany of
an "Convenient Lie".
Amazing what these clowns will do for money and
prestige.

I saw pictures this morning of a very white Midwest!

Some actually think that far from global warming, we are heading into another "little ice age"!

Double-A

Old November 11th 14, 01:36 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Double-A" wrote in message

On Monday, November 10, 2014 9:32:26 AM UTC-8, Hägar wrote:
Headline: Winter comes early to Eastern US ...

http://abc7news.com/news/snow-way-wi...ern-us/388613/

Must be that gosh-darn Climate Change, or Global
Warming, or Climate Disruption, or whatever the
hand-wringers and brow-wipers call it this week.

But I'm sure, come rain or shine or snow and frost,
they'll pin the tail on that good old Al Gore litany of
an "Convenient Lie".
Amazing what these clowns will do for money and
prestige.

I saw pictures this morning of a very white Midwest!

Some actually think that far from global warming, we are heading into
another "little ice age"!

Double-A

*** HVAC will smite you with his cudgel for blasphemy ...
he's so afraid we're all conspiring to pollute HIS planet ...
like the Anointed one, HardBlow thinks he's GOD !!!

Old November 11th 14, 01:51 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Monday, November 10, 2014 5:36:11 PM UTC-8, Hägar wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

[...]

we will he hit by a super cold, because the Sun's gamma rays from our last Xs ( 5 in one week) melted the ice, it went to the upper atmosphere and now will chill the USA.

Don't tell the global warmists ---- alarmists, they will say it is because of deniers.
Old November 13th 14, 03:30 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Tuesday, November 11, 2014 5:46:00 AM UTC-8, A LOAD OF BULL**** FROM A LYING FRAUD wrote:

an wat cell-block was that again?