Mars photography with Nikon Coolpix 4500?

Old August 22nd 03, 10:07 PM
PC

Default Mars photography with Nikon Coolpix 4500?

Can anyone give me any pointers or tips for successful Mars photography with
the Nikon 4500? Suggested exposure data/eyepieces, etc? I have Registax
installed already (just need to learn how to use it).
I'm using an N8 GPS/Digi-T combination.
TIA to all who respond.

Old August 22nd 03, 11:48 PM
Jose Suro

Hi,

I'm no expert by any means beings I've just started imaging with a digicam
in the last month. If you want, you can visit my website and look at the
Mars images there. Exposures are noted although the camera will tell you
what exposure it wants and I usually go for -.7 f-stop.

Here's the site:

http://web.tampabay.rr.com/jsuro/

Take Care,

JAS

Old August 23rd 03, 09:24 AM
Jarle Aasland

"Jose Suro" skrev i melding
om...
I'm no expert by any means beings I've just started imaging with a digicam
in the last month. If you want, you can visit my website and look at the
Mars images there.

I've visited your website before. Just wanted to say I really appreciate
your photos. Well done.

Jarle