Brad Guth's Credentials

Old March 22nd 06, 02:44 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Default Brad Guth's Credentials

Robert Juliano wrote:

Tex,

I was wondering if you could confirm a rumor I heard about 3 weeks back.

The rumor has it that some members of the Confed Air Force were going
to be in cahoots with some rocketeers. They planned to launch some
rockets from the back of a catalina aircraft, from down south.

Any way to verify?

You know where this all ends up: http://jpcolliat.free.fr/ekra/ekraC.html

Pat
Old March 22nd 06, 03:30 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Pat Flannery wrote:

Robert Juliano wrote:

Peter,

if we are to do "the Guth, the Brad, and the ugly..."

how can we make "naysay collective of brown nosed minions of the
NASA?skull and bones conspiracy" scan into the title track?

"A Fistful Of Firewomen"? =-O

Pat

Pat,

that one hurt. I had to try and wrap my mind around that one, several times.

Bob
Old March 22nd 06, 03:34 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Pat Flannery wrote:

Robert Juliano wrote:

Tex,

I was wondering if you could confirm a rumor I heard about 3 weeks back.

The rumor has it that some members of the Confed Air Force were going
to be in cahoots with some rocketeers. They planned to launch some
rockets from the back of a catalina aircraft, from down south.

Any way to verify?

You know where this all ends up: http://jpcolliat.free.fr/ekra/ekraC.html

Pat

Pat,

interesting article. While I don't have any specifics, as I was
eavesdropping on that particular conversation, I figure that's where the
speakers had been inspired.

I was wondering if the confederate air force was actually going to try
and launch HPR off of a PBY catalina. the two people in question had
mentioned something about the catalina starting its run from alabama
shores (what there is of alabama shores.)

Bob
Old March 22nd 06, 03:44 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

For Christ's sake on a stick, just get Michael Moore to script and
orchestrate this entire fiasco and be done with it.
-
Brad Guth

Old March 22nd 06, 03:48 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Brad Guth wrote:
For Christ's sake on a stick, just get Michael Moore to script and
orchestrate this entire fiasco and be done with it.
-
Brad Guth

Brad,

Okay, I'll go and talk to as few friends in NYC, have them talk to some
friends, who'll talk to moore's publicist.

I didn't know that mike moore wrote music.

"let's do lunch, real soon"

Bob
Old March 22nd 06, 03:52 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Peter Twydell,
Trying to keep a positive spin on my lose cannons is a task that you
folks should not take lightly.

For Christ's almighty sake on a stick, just get Michael Moore to script
and orchestrate this entire fiasco and be done with it. Trust me,
there's nothing that Michael Moore could possibly do that's worse off
than what our perpetrated cold-wars and that of our resident LLPOF
warlord(GW Bush) has already gotten us into.
-
Brad Guth

Old March 22nd 06, 03:56 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Robert Juliano; Cheney is a Pagan???
Raping Condoleeza Rice, in the role of Mother Earth???

Yes (face shootings and all), and why the hell not?

Trying to keep a positive spin on my battery of lose cannons is a task
that you folks should not take lightly.

For Christ's almighty sake on another stick, why not just get Michael
Moore to script and orchestrate this entire fiasco and be done with it.
Trust me, there's absolutely nothing that Michael Moore could possibly
do that's any worse off than what our perpetrated cold-wars and that of

Old March 22nd 06, 04:14 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy

Brad Guth wrote:
Robert Juliano; Cheney is a Pagan???
Raping Condoleeza Rice, in the role of Mother Earth???

Yes (face shootings and all), and why the hell not?

Trying to keep a positive spin on my battery of lose cannons is a task
that you folks should not take lightly.

For Christ's almighty sake on another stick, why not just get Michael
Moore to script and orchestrate this entire fiasco and be done with it.
Trust me, there's absolutely nothing that Michael Moore could possibly
do that's any worse off than what our perpetrated cold-wars and that of
our resident LLPOF warlord(GW Bush) has already gotten us into.
-
Brad Guth

Brad,

your whining in this matter fails to impress.

whether or not you "keep a positive spin" on your loose cannons, is not
important. If you get out of hand, you'd be put down like the rabid dog
that you seem to be. whining about how tough it is to be brad guth has
almost as much meaning as the fashion quandries of a crack whore in west
irian-jaya.

is President Bush an LLPOF (and WTF does LLPOF mean?) or a born-again
pagan warlord?

Is Brad Guth a nazi? or a just a jumped up twerp, hoping to pick up a
blasa gavel?

Bob
Old March 22nd 06, 05:45 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Robert Juliano ) wrote:
: Peter,

: if we are to do "the Guth, the Brad, and the ugly..."

: how can we make "naysay collective of brown nosed minions of the
: NASA?skull and bones conspiracy" scan into the title track?

Don't forget the Apollo cows. Which would have to be in sharp contrast to
the Gateway cows...

Eric

: Bob

: Peter Twydell wrote:
: In message , Chuck Stewart
: writes
:
: On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 14:12:23 -0500, Robert Juliano wrote:
:
: Peter Twydell wrote:
:
:
: As the Iron Duke said: 'If you believe that, you will believe
: anything'.
: Even this paragraph is incomprehensible.
:
:
: This thread looks as if it will outlast Cats or Phantom. Is there a
: chance we could get Andrew Lloyd Webber to set it to music?
:
:
: sounds good. Let's figure out a few of the murky areas, and we can set
: it up. some points of question...
: 1.) Should this be a set piece, or a moving stage?
: 2.) do we want dance routines? (the dancing guth-boys?)
: 3.) should we have an intermission? should we sell meds at the
: intermission?
:
:
: 4.) does Guth die in the play? Does his spirit live on?
:
:
: Bob
:
:
: Some of the songs are already written by
: Pat Flannery. And yes, Guth dies... as
: strangely as he's lived
:
: begin quote of classic Pat Flannery
: =====================================
:
: "Brad Guth" wrote
:
:
: There's life on Venus; obviously NOT as we know it,
:
:
: And there's Klingons off the starboard bow, Jim.
:
:
: Given the temperature, I'd suspect something more along Horta/Tholian
: lines.... but I think Murderous Magma Monsters; inherent enemy
: of the Vensian Firewomen and their Pterodactyl allies, are the real
: threat of that sphere shining in the twilight with it's
: unholy light.
:
: And since Brad was nice enough to send the
: post to all these different groups- three
: times to sci.space.history alone; it's about
: time for a little retaliation...in song of
: course; to the tune of "Venus" by Banarama:
:
: You must be one of the new kids on the block. The original was by Dutch
: group Shocking Blue, way way back in 1970. I've still got an LP of
: theirs somewhere. Unfortunately, lead singer Mariska has gone the way of
: Catherine Bach.
:
: http://www.geocities.com/ofmang/greg/shockblu.html
:
: How about, as an alternative title:
: The Guth - The Brad and the Ugly
Old March 22nd 06, 05:49 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Brad Guth ) wrote:
: For Christ's sake on a stick, just get Michael Moore to script and
: orchestrate this entire fiasco and be done with it.

We'll call it, "Life at 450 Degrees Celsius and 90 Bars". The stars of
course are the Venusian Firewomen(TM). Brad narrates...

Eric

: -
: Brad Guth