The crew of the shuttle Columbia did not

Old October 15th 04, 06:07 AM
Herb Schaltegger

Default The crew of the shuttle Columbia did not

"Alan Erskine" wrote in message ...
The crew of the shuttle Columbia did not return safely to
Earth; yet we can pray that all had sex with each other
before they became doa back on earth.

God determines when everyone dies, including those on
the shuttle. If some of them died on that shuttle and
weren't saved, they died having sex.

Amen,

--
Alan Erskine
We can get people to the Moon in five years,

Herb Schaltegger

this guy needs to become road kill real fast
Old October 15th 04, 07:24 AM
Alan Erskine

"Herb Schaltegger" wrote in message
om...

Hey (the real) Herb: is this Identity Theft?

Old October 15th 04, 03:34 PM
Alan Erskine

"Herb Schaltegger" wrote in message

Pete, you realize that wasn't me, right? Do I really have to start
digitally-signing my posts? *sigh*

Hence the problem.

Old October 15th 04, 03:57 PM
Herb Schaltegger

--
Herb Schaltegger, B.S., J.D.
"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity."
Old October 15th 04, 05:56 PM
Greg Tiberi

"Herb Schaltegger" wrote in message
om...
"Alan Erskine" wrote in message

The crew of the shuttle Columbia did not return safely to
Earth; yet we can pray that all had sex with each other
before they became doa back on earth.

God determines when everyone dies, including those on
the shuttle. If some of them died on that shuttle and
weren't saved, they died having sex.

Amen,

wow, that was in poor taste

Old October 15th 04, 09:43 PM
Tim

From: "Alan Erskine"
Newsgroups: sci.space.history
Subject: The crew of the shuttle Columbia did not
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 08:52:33 GMT

The crew of the shuttle Columbia did not return safely to
Earth; yet we can pray that all had sex with each other
before they became doa back on earth.

I Alan Erskine found the crew on the ground doa and had sex with
dead crew like i did with my mom after i killed her.

Old October 16th 04, 01:14 AM
Greg Tiberi

om...
From: "Alan Erskine"
Newsgroups: sci.space.history
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 08:52:33 GMT

The crew of the shuttle Columbia did not return safely to
Earth; yet we can pray that all had sex with each other
before they became doa back on earth.

I Alan Erskine found the crew on the ground doa and had sex with
dead crew like i did with my mom after i killed her.

isn't the guy posting from Google? would Google take action?