Here's a blatant for sale ad

Old May 27th 04, 02:34 AM
Joe S.

Default Here's a blatant for sale ad

I'm selling some UO orthos and Orion Epic ED eypeieces on Astromart. Check
'em out.

--

-----
Joe S.

Old May 27th 04, 07:43 AM
jerry warner

cant do that! My browser apparently is not supported now by astromart and
nobody will tell me which browsers astromart does now support.
jw

Old May 27th 04, 08:23 AM
Herb York

I do not know all that are - MOST - if I recall correctly you are using
Netscape 4.7? I don't think we are making a special effort to support that
version - new versions and IE work fine
Herb
AstroMart

Old May 27th 04, 11:01 AM
Paul Lawler

"jerry warner" wrote in message
cant do that! My browser apparently is not supported now by astromart and
nobody will tell me which browsers astromart does now support.
jw

If you have religious issues with Micro$oft... you might try Opera.

Old May 27th 04, 02:13 PM
Jon Isaacs

I do not know all that are - MOST - if I recall correctly you are using
Netscape 4.7? I don't think we are making a special effort to support that
version - new versions and IE work fine
Herb
AstroMart

My guess is that Jerry has something set in his browser that prevents him from
hooking up with Astromart. Could have to do with Cookies or some such...

jon