The Sounds of Space ...

Old November 2nd 13, 03:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default The Sounds of Space ...

From NASA ... our Tax Dollars at work, doing actual Science
rather than coddling Liberal deadwood.

The Sounds of Plasma Waves:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgQ9THRckJ0
Old November 2nd 13, 03:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Saturday, November 2, 2013 8:12:48 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
From NASA ... our Tax Dollars at work, doing actual Science

rather than coddling Liberal deadwood.

The Sounds of Plasma Waves:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgQ9THRckJ0

And here you always thought they were doing their very best and only telling us the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

BTW; virtually any science data can be converted into sounds, even by a dysfunctional 5th grader like yourself.

Also, there's enough atmosphere on our moon for sensitive audio detections.
Old November 2nd 13, 04:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Saturday, November 2, 2013 8:12:48 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
From NASA ... our Tax Dollars at work, doing actual Science

rather than coddling Liberal deadwood.

The Sounds of Plasma Waves:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgQ9THRckJ0

And here you always thought they were doing their very best and only telling
us the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

BTW; virtually any science data can be converted into sounds, even by a
dysfunctional 5th grader like yourself.

Also, there's enough atmosphere on our moon for sensitive audio detections.

*** There ya go GuthBall ... in one fell swoop you cleared up the mystery of
the US Flag fluttering in the breeze that you assholes had conniptions about
for over 40 years now ... an atmosphere on the Moon ... you're nor well, me
lad, not at all.

Old November 2nd 13, 04:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Saturday, November 2, 2013 9:00:30 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Saturday, November 2, 2013 8:12:48 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:

From NASA ... our Tax Dollars at work, doing actual Science

rather than coddling Liberal deadwood.

The Sounds of Plasma Waves:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgQ9THRckJ0

And here you always thought they were doing their very best and only telling

us the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

BTW; virtually any science data can be converted into sounds, even by a

dysfunctional 5th grader like yourself.

Also, there's enough atmosphere on our moon for sensitive audio detections.

*** There ya go GuthBall ... in one fell swoop you cleared up the mystery of

the US Flag fluttering in the breeze that you assholes had conniptions about

for over 40 years now ... an atmosphere on the Moon ... you're nor well, me

lad, not at all.

A few thousand particles/cm3 and you got perfectly detectable sounds (just like the sounds of solar wind have been detectable for decades), though not that your acid hard-rock damaged ears could ever hear.
Old November 2nd 13, 04:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Saturday, November 2, 2013 8:12:48 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:

From NASA ... our Tax Dollars at work, doing actual Science

rather than coddling Liberal deadwood.

The Sounds of Plasma Waves:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgQ9THRckJ0

And here you always thought they were doing their very best and only telling

us the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

BTW; virtually any science data can be converted into sounds, even by a
dysfunctional 5th grader like yourself.

Also, there's enough atmosphere on our moon for sensitive audio detections.

*** There ya go GuthBall ... in one fell swoop you cleared up the mystery of
the US Flag fluttering in the breeze that you assholes had conniptions about
for over 40 years now ... an atmosphere on the Moon ... you're nor well, me
lad, not at all.

A few thousand particles/cm3 and you got perfectly detectable sounds (just like the sounds of solar wind have been detectable for decades), though not that your acid hard-rock damaged ears could ever hear. When those atmospheric particles of 250,000/cm3 are interacting with those traveling through at 340 km/s, as opposed to merely 340 m/sec as best the speed of sound travels here on Earth, it really doesn't take nearly as many particles to get those good sound measurements from.
Old November 2nd 13, 04:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Saturday, November 2, 2013 8:12:48 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:

From NASA ... our Tax Dollars at work, doing actual Science

[...]

Actually by day there could be as great as 2e7 particles/cm3 near the surface.

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/43ancie...osphere.html#2
Old November 3rd 13, 04:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Sunday, November 3, 2013 7:56:44 AM UTC-8, Hägar wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message

All the sudden the mostly democrat run government is 100% right and their
NASA/Apollo couldn't possibly have been done any better, not even by a ZNR
redneck like yourself. Go figure.

BTW; that physically dark and paramagnetic moon is not dead and inert (much
less monochromatic), because there's only one way all that helium gets
created.

*** Idiot ...

Not really, but if that makes you a happy redneck camper, then so be it.

Fwd: Sounds of Space: New 'Chorus' Recording By RBSP's EMFISIS Instrument Sam Wormley[_2_] Amateur Astronomy 0 October 24th 12 03:44 PM
Sounds for conspiracy theorists and space enthusiasts [email protected] Amateur Astronomy 1 August 22nd 06 04:04 PM
Sounds for conspiracy theorists and space enthusiasts [email protected] Astronomy Misc 0 August 22nd 06 03:17 PM
sounds from space tom sparks Research 0 November 10th 05 01:08 PM
sounds from outter space tom sparks Astronomy Misc 3 November 6th 05 05:27 AM