Stephen Hawking pushes for space exploration to ensure human survival

Old April 12th 13, 08:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,sci.physics,sci.space.policy,soc.culture.indian
hanson

Default Stephen Hawking pushes for space exploration to ensure human survival

Jay Stevens aka Jai Maharaj wrote:

Stephen Hawking pushes for space exploration to ensure
human survival
Stephen Hawking, who spent his career
decoding the universe, has urged the continuation of
space exploration for humanity’s sake.
The 71-year-old said that he did not think humans would
survive another 1000 years “without escaping beyond our
fragile planet,”
Continues at:
http://www.dnaindia.com/scitech/1821257/report-stephen-hawking-pushes-for-space-exploration-to-ensure-human-survival

hanson wrote:
The 71 years old is getting senile & lunatic, well "cosmatic".
The old fool thinks that re-starting the show elsewhere from
scratch is easier then hanging on to what we have here.
Especially he, himself, should know that. In a new escape-
world he would have neither a wheel chair norm a speech
synthesizer. The olde kacker does not know where & when
things are good for him. His escape solution is a modern
analog to what the crusaders had in mind 1000 years ago...
Fugg'em, all of'em, with a double "g"....

Old April 13th 13, 04:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,sci.physics,sci.space.policy,soc.culture.indian
Kevin

hanson wrote:

The 71 years old is getting senile & lunatic, well "cosmatic".
The old fool thinks that re-starting the show elsewhere *from
scratch is easier then hanging on to what we have here.
Especially he, himself, should know that. In a new escape-
world he would have neither a wheel chair norm a speech
synthesizer. The olde kacker does not know where & when
things are good for him. *His escape solution is a modern
analog to what the crusaders had in mind 1000 years ago...
Fugg'em, all of'em, with a double "g"....

There is still hope for the human race but first we need to purge the
world of Jews and Judaism.
Old April 13th 13, 05:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,sci.physics,sci.space.policy,soc.culture.indian
Poutnik[_3_]

Kevin posted Sat, 13 Apr 2013 08:49:50 -0700 (PDT)

There is still hope for the human race but first we need to purge the
world of Jews and Judaism.

And Americans, as those consume too much resources..
( sarcasm )

--
Poutnik
Old April 13th 13, 05:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,sci.physics,sci.space.policy,soc.culture.indian
Brad Guth[_3_]

hanson wrote:

The 71 years old is getting senile & lunatic, well "cosmatic".
The old fool thinks that re-starting the show elsewhere *from
scratch is easier then hanging on to what we have here.
Especially he, himself, should know that. In a new escape-
world he would have neither a wheel chair norm a speech
synthesizer. The olde kacker does not know where & when
things are good for him. *His escape solution is a modern
analog to what the crusaders had in mind 1000 years ago...
Fugg'em, all of'em, with a double "g"....

If you are supposedly an example of the best human intelligence we got
to go by, then by all means this planet Earth is seriously done for.
Old April 13th 13, 05:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,sci.physics,sci.space.policy,soc.culture.indian
Brad Guth[_3_]

hanson wrote:

The 71 years old is getting senile & lunatic, well "cosmatic".
The old fool thinks that re-starting the show elsewhere *from
scratch is easier then hanging on to what we have here.
Especially he, himself, should know that. In a new escape-
world he would have neither a wheel chair norm a speech
synthesizer. The olde kacker does not know where & when
things are good for him. *His escape solution is a modern
analog to what the crusaders had in mind 1000 years ago...
Fugg'em, all of'em, with a double "g"....

There is still hope for the human race but first we need to purge the
world of Jews and Judaism.

The upper 0.1% cast (7 million) are mostly white semitic oligarchs
that have never worked an honest day in their life, so why not just
get rid of them?
Old April 13th 13, 06:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,sci.space.policy
hanson

The Black Commie "Brad Guth" wrote:

"Brad Guth" wrote:
The upper 0.1% cast (7 million) are mostly white semitic oligarchs
that have never worked an honest day in their life, so why not just
get rid of them?

hanson wrote:
Listen, Brad, you Negroid Communist: It seems that it's
YOU "that have never worked an honest day in his life"
but spends all his waking hours posting lunatic ****,
which has left you with your jealousy that others have
money, while you remain penniless, a pauper and poverty
stricken, ... financially and especially mentally.
Thanks for the laughs though... ahahahahaahanson

Old April 13th 13, 06:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,sci.space.policy
hanson

The negroid Marxist Brad Guth wrote:
If you are supposedly an example of the best human
intelligence we got to go by, then by all means this planet
Earth is seriously done for.

hanson wrote:
Brad your fears and worries about my supposed powers
have increased. Earlier
:::Brad said::: Notice how spook/mole "hanson" is [from]
:::Brad said::: MI5/CIA and their Zionist Nazi DARPA.
:::Brad said::: Notice that spook/mole 'hanson" who is an
:::Brad said::: MI5/CIA shadow has no public profile nor
:::Brad said::: "Recent Activity", thus' clearly a Google/NOVA
:::Brad said::: Groups insider that's cloaked as supposedly
:::Brad said::: banished, except with no posting restrictions
:::Brad said::: whatsoever, typical for get-away Chauffeurs
:::Brad said::: of Organized Corporate Crime Lords"

Brad, Harlow Campbell's "Mr.HVAC"
edicts about the racist pig "G=EMC^2" Glazier really apply
to you even better... and ..

Harlow should have said:
"Brad, you are one stupid cocksucker".
"Brad, does your stupidity know no bounds?"
"Brad, you really are a pathetic excuse for a human ****ing being".
"Brad is a racist. (And he's stupid too)"
"Brad, are the stupidest cocksucker on the planet."
"Spin THIS, Guth, you ****ing idiot."
"So which is it, Brad, you stupid cocksucker?
"Now shut the **** up, you senile old cocksucker."

So, Brad, did this bring you back to realty?... and
as usual, thanks for the laughs.... ahahahahanson

Old April 13th 13, 06:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,sci.space.policy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Harlow should have said:
"Brad, you are one stupid cocksucker".
"Brad, does your stupidity know no bounds?"
"Brad, you really are a pathetic excuse for a human ****ing being".
"Brad is a racist. *(And he's stupid too)"
"Brad, are the stupidest cocksucker on the planet."
"Spin THIS, Guth, you ****ing idiot."
"So which is it, Brad, you stupid cocksucker?
"Now shut the **** up, you senile old cocksucker."

So, Brad, did this bring you back to realty?... and
as usual, thanks for the laughs.... ahahahahanson

Your pathetic and childish quotes are noted.
Old April 13th 13, 07:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,sci.space.policy
hanson

"Poutnik" pouted, spouted &
bared his anti-American convictions when he wrote:
..

Green turd & Envir**** "Poutnik" wrote:
And Americans, as those consume too much resources..
( sarcasm )

hanson wrote:
Hmm... much of those resources are doled out in
foreign aid, including the chunk that goes to your
Republic of Czechoslovakia. You are an ingrate.
NAS' Echelon has picked up your terrorist intent.
Drones will come looking for you... Pity!
but thanks for the laughs... ahahahahanson
Old April 13th 13, 07:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,sci.space.policy
Sam Wormley[_2_]

On 4/13/13 10:49 AM, Kevin wrote:

There is still hope for the human race but first we need to purge the
world of Jews and Judaism.

Without too much planning, the world will purge all humans and most
other living things by heating up too much.

Stephen Hawking: Colonize Space or End the Human Race [email protected] Policy 1 January 11th 12 01:59 AM
Human Space Exploration Community Workshop on the Global Exploration Roadmap Jeff Findley[_2_] Policy 4 December 24th 11 11:24 AM
STEPHEN HAWKING'S LOGIC Pentcho Valev Astronomy Misc 4 January 10th 11 10:53 AM
Stephen Hawking Pat Flannery History 8 June 16th 06 11:18 AM
Stephen Hawking MoFo Amateur Astronomy 4 June 16th 06 05:56 AM