Tholen retarded?

Old January 30th 04, 11:54 PM
Dr.Matt

Default Tholen retarded?

In article ,
Prai Jei wrote:
(or somebody else of the same name) wrote in message
thusly:

Wel, wot do youz xpect? Da putz suffaz frem severe distenshon afta all
da cranio-anal intermission. Not shore y he duz dat dou. Mebbe he'z
gettin hiz astaroidz an hiz hemaroidz confuzed agin.

Sigmond Freud wrote:

To troll so much?

STOP!!! It's not the same Tholen!

The original sci.astro message refers to the Tholen who posts legitimately
here and after whom the asteroid was named. He's not the troll, please
leave him alone.

Ah, but all evidence indicates it very much IS the troll.

--
Paul Townsend
I put it down there, and when I went back to it, there it was GONE!

Interchange the alphabetic elements to reply

--
Matthew H. Fields http://personal.www.umich.edu/~fields
Music: Splendor in Sound
Old February 7th 04, 01:26 AM

Fred Bloggs writes:

Dr.Matt writes:

Sigmond Freud wrote:

To troll so much?

STOP!!! It's not the same Tholen!

The original sci.astro message refers to the Tholen who posts legitimately
here and after whom the asteroid was named. He's not the troll, please
leave him alone.

Ah, but all evidence indicates it very much IS the troll.

The? Both Freud and Cypherpunk are trolls, Dr.Matt.

You're erroneously presupposing Dr Matt was talking about Freud and
Cypherpunk, Foolen.

Illogical, Bloggs; if I had made that assumption, then the entire
reference to "the" would have been baseless. Clearly, Dr.Matt was
referring to only one troll, yet the two I mentioned are the ones
starting antagonstic threads, which attract more antagonists like
you, Bloggs, just like flies are attracted to dung.

You do certainly seem to have absolutely no difficulty in coming up
with new variations in the spelling of `antagonistic`, Tholen.

Non sequitur.

Are you giving us clues by shuffling the letters around?

Still non sequitur.

Spelling out a word?

Still non sequitur.

What is it, you're trying to tell us something?

Still non sequitur.

H.....EL..p. mEE!

You're beyond help, Bloggs.

Old February 9th 04, 01:12 AM
Fred Bloggs

wrote in message ...
Fred Bloggs writes:

Dr.Matt writes:

Sigmond Freud wrote:

[...]

Why doesn't the subject line of your so-called "antagonists digests"
doesn't start "OT: ", signifying that it contains content irrelevant
to the group, Tholen.
Old February 9th 04, 01:37 AM

Fred Bloggs writes:

Dr.Matt writes:

Sigmond Freud wrote:

[...]

Illogical, given that a question about what your antagonism has to do
with classical music is relevant in a classical music newsgroup, Bloggs.