EINSTEIN AND THE END OF SCIENCE

Old June 19th 07, 09:20 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.physics.cond-matter,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

Default EINSTEIN AND THE END OF SCIENCE

Is there any relation between the following texts?

http://www.perimeterinstitute.ca/pdf...09145525ca.pdf
Albert Einstein: "I consider it entirely possible that physics cannot
be based upon the field concept, that is on continuous structures.
Then nothing will remain of my whole castle in the air, including the
theory of gravitation, but also nothing of the rest of contemporary
physics."

http://www.ekkehard-friebe.de/wallace.htm
Bryan Wallace: "Einstein's special relativity theory with his second
postulate that the speed of light in space is constant is the linchpin
that holds the whole range of modern physics theories together.
Shatter this postulate, and modern physics becomes an elaborate
farce!"

http://education.guardian.co.uk/univ...084784,00.html
Harry Kroto "The wrecking of British science": "Thirty per cent of
physics departments have either been closed or merged in the past five
years.....Do I think there is any hope for UK? I am really not sure."

Pentcho Valev

Old June 19th 07, 11:48 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.physics.cond-matter,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro
I Was A Teenage Queerwolf

http://www.perimeterinstitute.ca/pdf...0-433a-b7e3-4a...
Albert Einstein: "I consider it entirely possible that physics cannot
be based upon the field concept,

Didn't you say this before, or am I suffering from monotonous
repetition syndrome?

Old June 19th 07, 06:17 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.physics.cond-matter,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro
Puppet_Sock

On Jun 19, 6:48 am, I Was A Teenage Queerwolf

[quote of Pentcho Valev snipped]
Didn't you say this before, or am I suffering from monotonous
repetition syndrome?

You will probably have more fun in these news groups if you ignore
P.V.
Socks

Old June 20th 07, 04:51 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.physics.cond-matter,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

Puppet_Sock wrote:
On Jun 19, 6:48 am, I Was A Teenage Queerwolf

[quote of Pentcho Valev snipped]
Didn't you say this before, or am I suffering from monotonous
repetition syndrome?

You will probably have more fun in these news groups if you ignore
P.V.
Socks

OK but don't ignore Master John Stachel's talk "Meet the Other
Einstein":

http://streamer.perimeterinstitute.c...ldResize=False

Note the hypnotist's hysterical laughter when there is nothing funny
at all.

Pentcho Valev

Old June 21st 07, 07:27 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.physics.cond-matter,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

Pentcho Valev wrote:
Puppet_Sock wrote:
On Jun 19, 6:48 am, I Was A Teenage Queerwolf

[quote of Pentcho Valev snipped]
Didn't you say this before, or am I suffering from monotonous
repetition syndrome?

You will probably have more fun in these news groups if you ignore
P.V.
Socks

OK but don't ignore Master John Stachel's talk "Meet the Other
Einstein":

http://streamer.perimeterinstitute.c...ldResize=False

Note the hypnotist's hysterical laughter when there is nothing funny
at all.

If relativity zombies cannot understand why their masters abandon
Einstein in panic, they could see something simpler:

http://www.spectator.org/dsp_article.asp?art_id=11614

Pentcho Valev

Old June 21st 07, 07:50 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.physics.cond-matter,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro
H. Wabnig

On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 23:27:41 -0700, Pentcho Valev
wrote:

Pentcho Valev wrote:
Puppet_Sock wrote:
On Jun 19, 6:48 am, I Was A Teenage Queerwolf

[quote of Pentcho Valev snipped]
Didn't you say this before, or am I suffering from monotonous
repetition syndrome?

You will probably have more fun in these news groups if you ignore
P.V.
Socks

OK but don't ignore Master John Stachel's talk "Meet the Other
Einstein":

http://streamer.perimeterinstitute.c...ldResize=False

Note the hypnotist's hysterical laughter when there is nothing funny
at all.

If relativity zombies cannot understand why their masters abandon
Einstein in panic, they could see something simpler:

http://www.spectator.org/dsp_article.asp?art_id=11614

Pentcho Valev

A QUESTION FOR PENTCHO VALEV:

What is the GPS Satellite clock frequency?

[ ] 10.23000000000 MHz (no relativistic correction)

[ ] 10.22999999545 MHz (relativistically corrected)

Mettete una crocetta
example:
[x] 10.23000000000 MHz (no relativistic correction)

WHAT IS YOUR ANSWER, PENTCHO VALEV?

w.

Old June 21st 07, 09:13 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.physics.cond-matter,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro
H. Wabnig

wrote:

Pentcho Valev wrote:
Puppet_Sock wrote:
[...]

That is no answer, Pentcho.
BTW, Friebe is an absolute crackpot, full of ****.
So are you, Pentcho.

Old June 21st 07, 11:06 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.physics.cond-matter,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro
[email protected]

On Jun 19, 4:20 am, Pentcho Valev wrote:
Is there any relation between the following texts?

http://www.perimeterinstitute.ca/pdf...0-433a-b7e3-4a...
Albert Einstein: "I consider it entirely possible that physics cannot
be based upon the field concept, that is on continuous structures.
Then nothing will remain of my whole castle in the air, including the
theory of gravitation, but also nothing of the rest of contemporary
physics."

No, since the continuum comes from Euclidean physics,
not modern physics. So the only thing the collapse of GTR would
prove is that the physicts crackpot symmetry concept is wrong,
not the field concept.

http://www.ekkehard-friebe.de/wallace.htm
Bryan Wallace: "Einstein's special relativity theory with his second
postulate that the speed of light in space is constant is the linchpin
that holds the whole range of modern physics theories together.
Shatter this postulate, and modern physics becomes an elaborate
farce!"

That's impossible to prove,
Since Einstein whole ASSUMPTION about SR
was that EMPTY Space, *DOESN'T EXIST*.

http://education.guardian.co.uk/univ...ory/0,,2084784...
Harry Kroto "The wrecking of British science": "Thirty per cent of
physics departments have either been closed or merged in the past five
years.....Do I think there is any hope for UK? I am really not sure."

Since the only thing British physics has done
in 100 years is Darwin physics, they can be
sure that their physics is a terminal basket case
of fruit loop gravity.

Pentcho Valev