**Astronomers update our galaxy's structure

Old June 7th 08, 09:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Gary[_3_]

Default **Astronomers update our galaxy's structure

**Astronomers update our galaxy's structure Teams of astronomers
studying the Milky Way using infrared and radio waves presented an
updated view of our galaxy's structure June 3 at the American
Astronomical Society meeting in St. Louis. Among the findings is the
discovery of a long suspected inner spiral arm and recognition that the
Milky Way contains two main arms, rather than four ... Read more.

http://www.astronomy.com/asy/default.aspx?c=a&id=7039

Old June 7th 08, 09:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

Interesting. How the heck did you manage to post that image?
Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth