Old July 18th 06, 01:04 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.astronomy,rec.arts.marching.drumcorps,rec.music.makers.trumpet
Colonel Jake TM[_1_]

What we have here is a?,
"Michael 'HOwdy' Schimdt, a.k.a.
"The Trumpet Of the LOrd, and ALL Of DAMNATIoN!!!..."

"Screed'in his subjects with 'everlasting' ANGUISH!!!..."
http://www.trumpetofthelord.com/Life%20goes%20on.mp3
"Screed'in his 'hellfire' acrOss ALL Of DAMNATIoN!!!..."
http://www.trumpetofthelord.com/imag...-animation.gif

"We are Thankful tO 'have' Schmidt'z in Our MIDST!!!..."
http://www.trumpetofthelord.com/mike%20jailed3.jpg

"But fOr nOw 'we'll just call him' Schmidt'ster!!!..."
http://www.trumpetofthelord.com/trump%20cartton.jpg

*we will all kneel and bow our heads*

*trinkit*trinkit*

*** SO Remember*USENET'sters
**** Most dedicated Commentators/Lurkers
****** COpy and paste this Screed Ticket
**** TO yOur mOst*favOrite(s)

Thank you?,
"Master Pink My Instructor"
"Pinku-Sensei The Great One"

NOw Schmidt'ster' been dOing a fine jOb?,
"Of entertaining all us RAMD'sters here in RAMD'land,
but unfOrtunately,....,
"The Trumpet Of the LOrd, and ALL Of DAMNATIoN!!!," ....,
has kinda 'skipped Out'ta tOwn', frOm his Other
NewsgrOup [rec.music.makers.trumpet], that he sO very much enjOyed
expressing his,...., 'Artificial Greatness'..."

SO what I have cOmprised here?,
"Is the expressiOns Of Michael 'HOwdy' Schmidt'
(such a very fine jOb he's been dOing tO us RAMD'sters Of RAMD'land),
and his 'Greatness' tO all the NewsgrOups that might have perhaps,
missed --
"The Trumpet Of the LOrd, and ALL Of DAMNATIoN(s)!!!," ....,
very presence (at least tO the NG that wOuld welcome
him back with arms wide Open), and tO all Of us whO haven't
heard frOm him Or the 'blissful'mOments', Of?!?!?!,....,

*we will all kneel and bow our heads*

*trinkit*trinkit*

*** SO Remember*USENET'sters
**** Most dedicated Commentators/Lurkers there and about