OBIT: Hermann Bondi, father of the "Steady-State Universe", dead at 85

Old September 21st 05, 11:26 PM
Andrew Gray

On 2005-09-19, Anthony Frost wrote:
In message
Andrew Gray wrote:

On 2005-09-18, OM om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org wrote:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...re/4255806.stm

I'm still bemused by the BBC missing this one. He died on the tenth;
they only put the obituary up a week later, but then it was the top
story on Sci/Nat... did they just not notice?

I thought they'd mentioned it several days earlier, but the full obit
took a while to be published.

Not sure - that was certainly the first I'd seen of it on their website.

--
-Andrew Gray

Old September 22nd 05, 12:42 AM
Pat Flannery

blart wrote:

Does OM actually add anything to the discussion of the history of space
flight?

Does Godzilla actually add anything to the ambiance of Tokyo?
But on the other hand he keeps Ghidrah from showing his scaly ass there,
doesn't he?

Pat
Old September 22nd 05, 03:58 AM
blart

"Blart Blows Dead Toads"

Gee OM you can shore flame em out eh?
Proves my point really, 5 years of **** from the 'mind' of OM

You are a heckler from the sideline OM; even the kooks do better than what
you offer because it is at least ORIGINAL...

"Blart Blows Dead Toads" - the stunning appliction of intelligence here
tells a lot about you OM, as do your hobbies - porno web sites?

no, worse, really amateurish porno web sites

"some dograping dip**** calling himself blart" - hmmm, outdoin yerself here
boy!
obviously the porn you peddle has warped your syphilitic pudendum of a
brain,
Tell me, was that rednek freak with his dick up a chihuahua you OM,
it sure does look like you
you take pictures of yourself raping little dogs, as well as little girls
and boys?

sheesh, between that and your easily traceable pathetic spamming/virus
attempts I am sure the authorities/boss/mutant retard family of yours will
be very interested.

5 years of nasty **** OM, and NASTY web sites can get you into a power 'o
trouble boy.

Remember when you are being reamed out by Bubba and his 20 merry men in the
SLAM, OM,
that BLART wishes you a long and happy stay...

ps: the knock on your door is gonna happen ANY TIME NOW

"Blart Blows Dead Toads" wrote in
message ...
On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 01:52:45 GMT, "some dograping dip**** calling
himself blart" wrote:

Does OM actually add anything to the discussion of the history of space
flight?

...Yeah, I do.

[scans 5 years of archives]

...Far more than you, I might add.

OM

--

"Try Andre Dead Duck Canadian Champagne! | http://www.io.com/~o_m
Rated the lamest of the cheapest deported | Sergeant-At-Arms

Old September 22nd 05, 08:19 AM
OM

On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 18:42:33 -0500, Pat Flannery
wrote:

Does Godzilla actually add anything to the ambiance of Tokyo?
But on the other hand he keeps Ghidrah from showing his scaly ass there,
doesn't he?

....Forget him, Mothra. I sent him to Killfile Hell, where the Znkfbaf
will be having fun and games with him and his ilk.

OM