911 sun angle question

Old May 30th 06, 11:44 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur

Default 911 sun angle question

Just wondering if the author used the correct azimuth and altitude ...

http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/prod/di...qrf00/ggua175/

IMHO his amazing discovery is

a) very hard to accept
b) the physics leave no room for doubt
... the pictures of UA175 hitting the south tower are fake.

feel free to reject out of hand. That's what I did (at first).

Old May 31st 06, 12:46 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur

On 2006-05-30, wrote:

Just wondering if the author used the correct azimuth and altitude ...

http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/prod/di...qrf00/ggua175/

IMHO his amazing discovery is

a) very hard to accept
b) the physics leave no room for doubt
... the pictures of UA175 hitting the south tower are fake.

feel free to reject out of hand. That's what I did (at first).

I think that people who indulge in this sort of thing either

a) have some delusion

or

b) have some sinister motive

I am not kidding.

Old May 31st 06, 12:59 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur

dismiss, delusion ... maybe.

I like to be tolerant.

Anyway, all I was really asking was

did he get the angles right?

Because if he did... its is truely spooky how the port wing could have
been shown shadowed.

Old May 31st 06, 01:20 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur

Because if he did... its is truely spooky how the port wing could have
been shown shadowed.

FO with your moon hoax mentality!!!

Old May 31st 06, 01:20 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur

holograms can be projected.

what are holograms, please?

I think what he meant was that there would have been a real-world
component.

The RICK SIEGEL show many helicopters. One emitted an very bright
light, like from a projector.

I don't want to get under your skin, but it is now fairly well
established that the 3 (!) WTC towers were demolished with explosives.
Just a few days ago this documentary was released that shows the
unmistakable evidence.

If you ignore that, I am sorry for you.

If you refuse to see it, you are like the germans in 1930s who
preferred to not see the going-ons, but thereby became guilty in not
stopping further crimes.

I am truly sorry if I offend you, but you will think better of me after
you watched this documentary:

http://www.911podcasts.com/files/vid...sCollapse.rmvb

(you see, after the WTC-murder the cgi-fake planes don't seem so
outlandish anymore.. just think deception, perception management,
hollywood...)

Old May 31st 06, 01:25 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur

I think that people who indulge in this sort of thing either

a) have some delusion

or

b) have some sinister motive

I am not kidding.

I think that people who just believe what they see and what they are told
need a lot of help...
but that's just me.

There is no way a Boeing 757 could have hit the pentagon and left hardly any
wreckage. The damage profile is all suspect too!
Stick this in your pipe a while too

don't be affraid!

Old May 31st 06, 01:39 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur

**** Off?

Michal,

do I detect anti-free-speech mentality?

I sympathize with you though. (that'll make you mad!)

Moon hoax, crop circles, astrology ... I wish they would go away, too.

Old May 31st 06, 02:17 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur

Let us not discuss what hit the pentagon. Suffice to say that it is a
weird impact at a weird location made by weird people and while there
must be 100 cameras around, its so weird that only two cameras with
lame frame rates detected some wierd going-ons. (The white-hot
explosion-fireball shows serious grade explosives, not jet fuel, [lamp
oil].)

My favourite is the FASTER THAN LIGHT conspiracy:

NOMINATION: digest, volume 2453397 Ross Astronomy Misc 233 October 23rd 05 04:24 AM
VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, March 2005 [email protected] Astronomy Misc 108 May 16th 05 02:55 AM
Space Shuttle ypauls Misc 3 March 15th 04 01:12 AM
Apocalypse NOW! Abhi Astronomy Misc 142 February 12th 04 01:05 PM
principle of planetary rotation Marshall Dudley Astronomy Misc 121 August 5th 03 09:10 PM