Again, other five on display

Old January 14th 04, 09:05 PM
Marco Lorenzi

Default Again, other five on display

Dear all, I just ended to process (or reprocess in some cases adding more
shots on the stack) other five new images that are
now visible in my homepage. Link as usual is
http://astrosurf.com/lorenzi/images/newshot.htm
Comments as usual are welcome
Clear Skies
Marco

Home Page http://www.astrosurf.com/lorenzi

Old January 15th 04, 02:31 AM
Rod Mollise

Comments as usual are welcome
Clear Skies
Marco

Hi Marco:

I particularly enjoyed your beautiful Witch-head! Thanks!

Peace,
Rod Mollise
Like SCTs and MCTs?
Check-out sct-user, the mailing list for CAT fanciers!
Goto http://members.aol.com/RMOLLISE/index.html

Old January 16th 04, 11:44 AM
Dave

"Marco Lorenzi" wrote in message
Dear all, I just ended to process (or reprocess in some cases adding more
shots on the stack) other five new images that are
now visible in my homepage. Link as usual is
http://astrosurf.com/lorenzi/images/newshot.htm
Comments as usual are welcome

Nice!

I agree with Rod's comments, it is a spectacular picture.
I was particularly interested in your comments regarding light pollution at
the bottom of your St. Cruz de La Palma picture, might emigrate with my
'scope!

DaveL