Are they Sending babies to Space?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 14th 03, 02:38 AM
Paul Morrissey

Default Are they Sending babies to Space?

Hello,
I'm interested in finding out about the age limitations for
Astronauts. A friend recently informed me that he had heard that NASA
was interested in sending infants into space for some type of
research. I am totally against sending babies into space. I don't
think that they have the necessary training and math skills to
survive. I thought my friend was just pulling my leg about this.
Please let me know that NASA is not planning on using baby astronauts
because I am against that.
Thanks,
TP