Did NASA fake this Moon Landing photo too?

Old April 7th 12, 01:08 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.physics
Wretch Fossil

Default Did NASA fake this Moon Landing photo too?

Lunar and Planetary Institute displays the following photos showing
Lunar Module and a human shadow on the moon:
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/ap.../?AS11-40-5962
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/ap...11/40/5962.jpg
However, the human shadow seems to have been pasted onto the photo,
for there should have been a crosshair on the human shadow (see
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?...044240588&p=31
), but there is none. Did NASA fake this photo in addition to this
one http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?...44228676&p=29?
Read more at http://www.wretch.cc/blog/lin440315&category_id=0
Old April 7th 12, 03:47 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.physics
Wretch Fossil

On 4月7日, 下午8時08分, Wretch Fossil wrote:
Lunar and Planetary Institute displays the following photos showing
Lunar Module and a human shadow on the moon:http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/ap...11/40/5962.jpg
However, the human shadow seems to have been pasted onto the photo,
for there should have been a crosshair on the human shadow (seehttp://www..wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=lin440315&b=30&f=1044240588&p=31
*), but there is none. Did NASA fake this photo in addition to this
onehttp://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=lin440315&b=30&f=1044228676&p=29?
Read more athttp://www.wretch.cc/blog/lin440315&category_id=0

In the same photo (see second link), why was there a crosshair in the
shadow of the Lunar Module while there was none in the human shadow?
How could the human shadow be darker than the Lunar Module shadow?
Old April 7th 12, 08:21 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.physics
CWatters[_4_]

On 07/04/2012 13:08, Wretch Fossil wrote:
Lunar and Planetary Institute displays the following photos showing
Lunar Module and a human shadow on the moon:
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/ap.../?AS11-40-5962
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/ap...11/40/5962.jpg
However, the human shadow seems to have been pasted onto the photo,
for there should have been a crosshair on the human shadow (see
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?...044240588&p=31
), but there is none. Did NASA fake this photo in addition to this
one http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?...44228676&p=29?
Read more at http://www.wretch.cc/blog/lin440315&category_id=0

On my monitor I can actually make out the cross in the human shadow but
it's not easy. I can cover up the other crosses, put my cursor on the
one you claim is missing then uncover the others to check I've got it
right. It is extreemly hard to see but it is indeed there.

It's so hard to see because most of the pixels of the shadow are a very
similar colour to the cross. That's not the case for the one near the
lander.
Old April 8th 12, 11:59 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.physics
Alan Erskine[_3_]

On 8/04/2012 5:21 AM, CWatters wrote:

On my monitor I can actually make out the cross in the human shadow but
it's not easy. I can cover up the other crosses, put my cursor on the
one you claim is missing then uncover the others to check I've got it
right. It is extreemly hard to see but it is indeed there.

It's so hard to see because most of the pixels of the shadow are a very
similar colour to the cross. That's not the case for the one near the
lander.

This guy's just another CT. Ignore it (him, her or what ever it is).
Old April 8th 12, 01:31 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Jonathan

Default Why is Allen Posting under my handle???

"Alan Erskine" wrote in message
ond.com...
On 8/04/2012 5:21 AM, CWatters wrote:

On my monitor I can actually make out the cross in the human shadow but
it's not easy. I can cover up the other crosses, put my cursor on the
one you claim is missing then uncover the others to check I've got it
right. It is extreemly hard to see but it is indeed there.

It's so hard to see because most of the pixels of the shadow are a very
similar colour to the cross. That's not the case for the one near the
lander.

This guy's just another CT. Ignore it (him, her or what ever it is).

Why are you posting under my handle????

I'm going to report you for abuse and get
you booted from your server.

Jonathan

Old April 9th 12, 03:44 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Alan Erskine[_3_]

On 8/04/2012 10:31 PM, Jonathan wrote:
"Alan wrote in message
ond.com...

This guy's just another CT. Ignore it (him, her or what ever it is).

Why are you posting under my handle????

I'm going to report you for abuse and get
you booted from your server.

Jonathan

You're not only a troll, you're delisional.

How to fake a moon landing Fevric J. Glandules History 0 December 5th 10 04:19 PM
Could NASA fake a moon landing, even now? L.A.T. Amateur Astronomy 2 December 1st 07 05:53 AM
Fake landing on moon Ami Silberman History 30 May 2nd 04 08:09 AM
Fake moon landing photo Phyloe Misc 5 November 11th 03 01:16 AM
Another obviously fake nasa photo - see here Volker Hetzer Astronomy Misc 6 November 7th 03 03:35 PM