A Black Thread - Shuttle Replacement?

Old July 2nd 03, 12:51 AM
Hop David

Default A Black Thread - Shuttle Replacement?

jeff findley wrote:
jeff findley writes:

That nut would be Hallerb. He proposed this in an earlier post in
this thread. I've been objecting to this proposal in this entire
thread.

I must be tired. I'm mixing up my nuts. The nut in this thread is
TKalbfus, not Hallerb (who is the nut in other threads)...

Mixing up nuts is a good way to strip your threads.

I like hex nuts better than square.

Jeff

Hop
http://clowder.net/hop/index.html