Totally empty space?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 18th 16, 01:49 AM posted to sci.space.history
[email protected]

Default Totally empty space?

Is there anywhere in space, well out past our solar system, between stars, where
there's absolutely nothing? And by that I mean not even any atoms? Or does the
fact that there's a "space" out there mean there are atoms? Just got to thinking
about it. Thanks.