Apollo One, the FBI, and Scott Grissom

Old June 4th 04, 04:01 PM
Pat Flannery

Jonathan Silverlight wrote:

In other words, he's doing what any politician does and being polite
to a nuisance. This has as much credibility as Bill Kaysing's claims
that the CIA has tried to kill him.

They made Oliver Stone sick when he was trying to film "Nixon" you
know...they put itching powder inside his tinfoil hat, and he came down
with a severe rash.... :-D

Pat

Old June 4th 04, 04:27 PM
OM

On 4 Jun 2004 06:59:14 -0700, (LaDonna Wyss)
wrote:

HOLD EVERYTHING.

....Oh, hold *this*, you ska..no, wait. Don't. We know where your hands
have been.

You just proved you do not know what you are talking
about.

....And *you* do? So far, you've failed to carry the burden of proof on
your end in this, babe.

Gus Grissom's autopsy report is NOT public record!!!!
(Neither is Ed White's nor Roger Chaffee's.) What you have seen is
the one or two pages that have been released; those are SUMMARIES.

....And, pray tell, do you understand what a summary *is*?

The actual report is some 25 pages long, and it is CLASSIFIED.

....Full autopsy details are commonly blocked from casual public record
out of respect for the families. It's not to cover up any
conspiracies, it's to spare the families from reliving how their loved
ones died in gruesome details. If you can't grasp that, you're
obviously just as demented as the Grissoms are.

The only reason I've seen it is because Scott and Betty graciously allowed
me to see it.

....Ah! The War Banner of the Conspiracy Theorist! "Well, I've seen it
in a document you'll never see because it's classified, so you'll have
to trust me on this one!" Tell me, slimbag: are you a member in good
standing with MUFON?

And, what is UP with people putting Scott's name in quotes? Do you
think it is an alias???

....If you'd quit being a fat lazy bitch, living in a trailer, sitting
on the sofa, eating nothing but chips and boxed chocolates and cheap
beer, and watching soaps all day, you'd go out and google all the
posts on this mess you're attempting to perpetuate, and have at least
half a clue why scott is so derided around here. At the same time,
you'll understand the quotes bit, as well as why it's spelled lower
case.

Perhaps you should read Gus' bio so you can verify the man's name!

....Did that *LONG* ago. Somehow, I doubt you ever did.

I also did not make medical conclusions; I simply reiterated what is in the report and the simple facts about
hemorrhagic pulmonary edema. No conclusions; simply research.

....Bull****. You threw it out there as evidence to bolster your
reiteration of scott & Betty's bull**** claims: that Gus, Ed & Roger
were murdered. Go read your own garbage, you ignorant, worthless pile
of troll excrement.

People like you don't deserve to breathe our air...

OM

--

"No ******* ever won a war by dying for |
http://www.io.com/~o_m

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old June 4th 04, 04:27 PM
Derek Lyons

"Charleston" wrote:

Some things never change. Saint JerOMe strikes again.

Dan; Stick to the facts and the discussion. Baiting OM only lowers
you to his level.

D.
--
Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.
Old June 4th 04, 04:27 PM
OM

On Fri, 4 Jun 2004 14:55:09 +0100, "Paul Blay"
wrote:

He's intelligent and knowledgable, but unfortunately often to chooses to display
all the charm and politeness of a rabid pit bull while online.

....Only towards those who obviously deserve it ;-)

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old June 4th 04, 04:30 PM
OM

On 4 Jun 2004 06:40:57 -0700, (LaDonna Wyss)
wrote:

OM, has anyone ever given you the definition of "ASS u me?"

....No thanks. It's obvious where your ass has been of late, along with
your lips.

OM

--

"No ******* ever won a war by dying for |